Double discounted

demonviper666

4 hours ago, RJP_X said:

thanks i may grab it, did you find any of them necessarily difficult? looks like some cheats are a go looking at trophy guides from both trophy hunting sites, not for san andrea's however. not even sure how you would beat these without cheat codes, as i remember years ago refilling health, armor, and weapons constantly in all of them lol. maybe i didn't learn the game play right or something. 

i am interested in returning to these as the humor was top notch with the radio stations, interactions, and missions. never did 100%ing however, so that would be a new task to these.

I didn't find anything overly difficult. I think you can use some cheats in Vice City and San Andreas, but I'm pretty sure if you use cheats in GTAIII it makes it impossible to reach the highest criminal rating which you need for the plat. I recommend going for the hidden packages early on so you have have the weapon and armour unlocks at your hideout. I got used to playing without cheats and would just reload my save if I got busted or killed so I still had all my items. 

9 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Down to The Witcher 3 CE or Bioshock The Collection. :hmm: I'm sure I'll like both, but since I can only get 1 at the moment Bioshock's 3 games seems like a better deal. Plenty of RPGs in my "games to buy" list but not many FPS games.

Ended up with Bioshock Collection. Brother's coworker said he'd let me borrow his copy of Witcher 3 so I guess I lucked out.

Now to just get around to Bioshock....

more games added to the list:

Hunting Simulator (ps4)

Real Farm (ps4)

The Rabbit Hole (VR)

Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders (ps4)

Desert Child (ps4)

Gladiator: Blades Of Fury (ps4)

Iron Sea Defenders (ps4)

Medieval Defenders (ps4)

some of these are non-plats will add something to play.

Edited by lordguwa