A bit of everything

1) The percentages for LittleBigPlanet (98% instead of 86%) and Borderlands (67% instead of 57%) are wrong. Probably because the Platinum is added in the obtained points. I think this happens with all the Platinum games that have DLC.

2) Possible to add links to the rarest trophies (and/or the platinums)?

3) When clicking on your stats page, on the right side it still displays Rarest Trophies without the trophies.

4) It has been discussed in this topic (https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/44-100-filter/) but I rather see (also) a filter for just 100% Non Platinum games.

5) Are there rules regarding Trophycards from other sites?

6) Possible to display the PS Plus logo on the profile page? Btw I am a plus member but it doesn't show on my card.

7) Possible to list DLC seperatly like on the XMB?

That was all folks. Loving it so far, when released I think it will annihilate .com.

Edited by ImperatorA3

1) The percentages for LittleBigPlanet (98% instead of 87%) and Borderlands (67% instead of 57%) are wrong. Probably because the Platinum is added in the obtained points. I think this happens with all the Platinum games that have DLC.

2) Possible to add links to the rarest trophies (and/or the platinums)?

3) When clicking on your stats page, on the right side it still displays Rarest Trophies without the trophies.

4) It has been discussed in this topic (http://psnprofiles.c.../44-100-filter/) but I rather see (also) a filter for just 100% Non Platinum games.

5) Are there rules regarding Trophycards from other sites?

6) Possible to display the PS Plus logo on the profile page? Btw I am a plus member but it doesn't show on my card.

7) Possible to list DLC seperatly like on the XMB?

That was all folks. Loving it so far, when released I think it will annihilate .com.

1. Plats aren't included in the percentage, the DLC is causing it.

2. Soon

3. The site's isn't finished

4. It really isn't needed

5. Not yet

6. Soon

7. No

About those percentages, for example LBP. I have all the trophies except the 11 of the Metal Gear Pack. So that's 59 out of 70.

Maximum Points (including Plat): 1620 (excluding Plat): 1440

Achieved Points (including Plat): 1425 (excluding Plat): 1245

Percentage on XMB: 86% (or 1245/1440)

Percentage here: 98% (or 1425/1440)

Seems to me that the Plat is included.

About those percentages, for example LBP. I have all the trophies except the 11 of the Metal Gear Pack. So that's 59 out of 70.

Maximum Points (including Plat): 1620 (excluding Plat): 1440

Achieved Points (including Plat): 1425 (excluding Plat): 1245

Percentage on XMB: 86% (or 1245/1440)

Percentage here: 98% (or 1425/1440)

Seems to me that the Plat is included.

The plat isn't included, I wrote the code.

Two errors I encountered:

1) Free Realms is missing a bronze trophy. If you like at this list https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Free-Realms/Daredevil96&sort=type#content you can see that he misses a bronze trophy (While he has 23 bronze trophies which is also displayed as the maximum).

2) You can achieve 100% for Stacking while having 17 out of 21 trophies.

• 1 month later...