How often does Sly check his messages?

First of all I just want to say I really like the staff on this site, and the interactions I've personally had with the mods have genuinely been the best I've had on any site, in terms of how clear and informative the mods were. So, I don't mean to come across angry or hateful in this thread.

Here's my issue: Around 22 days ago, after being told I needed to contacted Sly (the site owner) directly in order to have my problem fixed, I sent a direct detailed message to Sly explaining my problem and so on. Now, 22 days later, he hasn't looked at my message yet. I'd really appriciate it if anyone here could tell me if this is a normal waiting time? Or if I just caught Sly at a bad time? I understand the site is currently undergoing some changes, so I get if he's just not had the time lately. 

Thanks very much. 

Edited by Rusty2366

In my experience it takes 3-5 days, but lately he has been super busy working on "The Name Changing Update".
So it is likely he has been putting other things aside to make sure that the site can handle PSN name changes as fast as possible.  

• Like 1

Like B1rvine said and from personal experience talking with Sly about a problem I had in the past your best bet would be to reach him through the Chat.

As the boss, I would guess that his inbox is probably full of messages so he might take forever to see your message especially if he's already occupied with things related with the site like the PSN Name Change.