Greetings, long-time lurker, first-time poster

Golem25

It is me, Golem25. If you've ever seen this username anywhere else, rest assured it was me seeing as I use this name for literally everything.

I used to be pretty big into Trophies back in the day, but have subsisted on just Yakuza for a long time until recently, when changes in my job ensured I would be on the road a lot. This made me dust off my well-loved Vita, which in turn inspired me to clean up some old games I had reasonably easy, open Trophies for. Turns out I was stupid and bad at gaming in the past, because some Trophies really weren't quite as bad as I remember them being (can't believe I was missing a Bison for Unnatural Selection in Red Dead Redemption, having reloaded my save after killing them all for Manifest Destiny).

Either way, I'm here, I made some posts already, but have yet to properly introduce myself. I only have a PS3 and Vita, didn't bother making the jump to the PS4 (although I used my then-girlfriend's PS4 for the Uncharted Remastered Collection), but might at some point soon seeing as I am one Normal Difficulty playthrough away from finishing up Yakuza 5.

Currently working on cleaning up Senran Kagura Bon Appetit; feeling quite inspired to write a nice in-depth Trophy Guide and Roadmap following a post about the hardest Trophy in the game, so that might be my next order of business on this fine site. I've used PSNP for years to check my stats and indulge in all the nifty details that come with the territory, so quite pleased to make your acquaintance.

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 4

On 6-6-2019 at 1:20 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Nice intro and welcome!

I love the Pokemon avatar btw. Quagsire is an awesome Pokemon. I used that Pokemon all the time on Gold/Silver.

Thank you, thank you. Good to be here, maybe it will inspire me to actually try my hand at dusting off sme Multiplayer Trophies as well.

I do love myself a good bout of Pokémon once in a while, but the last three Generations have been massive disappointments to me. Don't own a Switch, and Sword/Shield aren't convincing me to change that just yet.

1 hour ago, Golem25 said:

Thank you, thank you. Good to be here, maybe it will inspire me to actually try my hand at dusting off sme Multiplayer Trophies as well.

I do love myself a good bout of Pokémon once in a while, but the last three Generations have been massive disappointments to me. Don't own a Switch, and Sword/Shield aren't convincing me to change that just yet.

I agree. AS and OR we're good, but Sun/Moon was disappointing imo. I'm going to pickup the new one though as I can't help myself from starting a new team and battling it out with others!