HELP!! Challenge Accepted trophy

ghibransiregar

2 hours ago, Lizardbell said:

Look at the trophy guide tells u how to complete this trophy. You can’t do it one sitting even if u have everything open. If I remember correctly there’s 3 challenges per planet per 24 hrs real time. 

The bounty that every planet gave me trough talking with them like failsafe? I’ve done that more than 30,including from Zavala dan Lord Shaxx

Challenges that you need to do for the trophy are your daily and weekly challenges. If you open your map with the destinations you will see yellow icons next to the planets - that is what you need to do.

Note: the guide is a little bit outdated since the forsaken release

Edited by dimi_mel
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, dimi_mel said:

Challenges that you need to do for the trophy are your daily and weekly challenges. If you open your map with the destinations you will see yellow icons next to the planets - that is what you need to do.

Good to know !

36 minutes ago, dimi_mel said:

So if I'm to understand correctly.  The "new" way to unlock the challenge trophy is to complete the things such as "complete a strike", "complete a crucible match" , etc? as those are the only yellow icon stars that I am seeing on my game.

3 hours ago, grap2000 said:

So if I'm to understand correctly.  The "new" way to unlock the challenge trophy is to complete the things such as "complete a strike", "complete a crucible match" , etc? as those are the only yellow icon stars that I am seeing on my game.

Correct

• Like 1

• 11 months later...