Kingdom Hearts X

xzero4812

A card based browser game? Not really my definition of fun and I can't see how fans of the series would like to see it get milked like this. 

Parker

cant speak for all but i dont  like it, i didnt even play re: coded i thought it was a lazy cash in, but who knows this project may be a group of square interns or new hires intro project or something

I am a big fan of the series, but this might be a quick cash-in like Uncharted: Fight for Fourtune. You never know. Also, not too crazy about Kingdom Hearts 365 1/2 Days being reduced to cutscenes only in the 1.5 collection. A Birth By Sleep HD for the Vita with full trophy support would be cool.

I am a big fan of the series, but this might be a quick cash-in like Uncharted: Fight for Fourtune. You never know. Also, not too crazy about Kingdom Hearts 365 1/2 Days being reduced to cutscenes only in the 1.5 collection. A Birth By Sleep HD for the Vita with full trophy support would be cool.

if they port bbs to the vita that would be my reasoning to buy 1, when it originally came out i had purchased a pspgo with the expectation that it would be released on psn but we all see where that went

if they port bbs to the vita that would be my reasoning to buy 1, when it originally came out i had purchased a pspgo with the expectation that it would be released on psn but we all see where that went

Hey, look on the bright side, at least we get a Final Fantasy X HD for Vita.

• Like 1

They should bring out KH3 already and i hope they will release KH2 HD plus the psp game

exactly how I feel. its not early enough!!!