trove platinum

darknesservant

Hi there everybody, I have a few friends of mine and me that are trying to get the platinum for trove and we need players to come join us in battle royale in our club world and to pretty much stand there and let us kill them. The trophy we are going for is called Glorious Gladiator and it requires us to hit lvl 50 in pvp, its about a 20 hour grind but with ppl im pretty sure it wouldnt take that long a few of us already have lvl's towards the pvp trophy. a few of us have patron so we get x2 the amount of xp and on sundays its also double the xp so on sundays with patron we can get x4 the xp towards this event. So if anyone would please come help us it would help are cause and everyone else who needs this trophy we are more than happy to help. Add me on psn darknesservant i will invite ppl to the club if need be and we will get this done. I thank everyone who responds to this

What's the quicker way to get the PvP trophy, getting 500 bomber royale kills or level 50 in pvp? I'm already level 24 from playing it without boosting years ago, but i feel like that would be much quicker then the Royale mode.

In the PvP, im constantly gaining exp while in bomber royale, I'll be lucky to get 1 kill in a game, PvP really might be the faster route unless you're really damn good with the bombs.

Edited by Orphioon

On 6/25/2019 at 11:49 PM, Orphioon said:

What's the quicker way to get the PvP trophy, getting 500 bomber royale kills or level 50 in pvp? I'm already level 24 from playing it without boosting years ago, but i feel like that would be much quicker then the Royale mode.

In the PvP, im constantly gaining exp while in bomber royale, I'll be lucky to get 1 kill in a game, PvP really might be the faster route unless you're really damn good with the bombs.

Generally speaking, if you can learn enough Bomber Royal to get at least 3 kills per match, it's pretty fast and relatively painless to grind it that way. Getting it via the old PVP system requires having access to one of the old markers and enough people to make it worth doing (one on one will take vastly longer than just playing Bomber Royal). A while back there was mention of eventually having Bomber matches award PVP exp. Last I looked into it, a Trove dev in the Trovesaurus Discord said he'd inquire about it, but I don't know how that went.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JellySoupForever said:

Generally speaking, if you can learn enough Bomber Royal to get at least 3 kills per match, it's pretty fast and relatively painless to grind it that way. Getting it via the old PVP system requires having access to one of the old markers and enough people to make it worth doing (one on one will take vastly longer than just playing Bomber Royal). A while back there was mention of eventually having Bomber matches award PVP exp. Last I looked into it, a Trove dev in the Trovesaurus Discord said he'd inquire about it, but I don't know how that went.

Since i  made that comment, i decided to delve into bomber royale to try and git gud and i managed to actually get a good amount of kills, its easily better then level 50 PvP, once you get used to it you can get anywhere from 1-7kills in a single match

There are a few good reasons as to why farming Bomber Royale is the best method, ill list a few;

• You get massive amounts of exp per match, so you can cycle through all your classes and get a ton of levels, gaining easy mastery
  • With the coins you get each bomber royale match you can buy the PvP chests, which commonly contain Geode crystals so it really helps with Geode Mastery
  • In the chests you can also get flux and mounts with help with your mastery as well

If you're planning on getting Geode 100 (like i am) i really recommend delving into it, I'm at 110 kills right now and i haven't even popped the 5k bombs thrown trophy. I've resolved to do 50kills a day and so far its going very quickly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 2:48 AM, Orphioon said:

Since i  made that comment, i decided to delve into bomber royale to try and git gud and i managed to actually get a good amount of kills, its easily better then level 50 PvP, once you get used to it you can get anywhere from 1-7kills in a single match

There are a few good reasons as to why farming Bomber Royale is the best method, ill list a few;

• You get massive amounts of exp per match, so you can cycle through all your classes and get a ton of levels, gaining easy mastery
  • With the coins you get each bomber royale match you can buy the PvP chests, which commonly contain Geode crystals so it really helps with Geode Mastery
  • In the chests you can also get flux and mounts with help with your mastery as well

If you're planning on getting Geode 100 (like i am) i really recommend delving into it, I'm at 110 kills right now and i haven't even popped the 5k bombs thrown trophy. I've resolved to do 50kills a day and so far its going very quickly.

Good stuff.

PSN players have an advantage here as only a small handful of players of our already small player base have bothered to really become competent in Bomber Royal. Good general advice is to only fire bombs when your energy is full, not just one when you can, hide while your energy is recovering. Try to throw where people are running, not where they are. The explosion radius is big enough that if you do it that way, there normally won't be enough time for the other person to get out of the way. Enough practice and it's pretty simple.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 2:40 AM, Sikutai said:

I miss the old PvP, it was so much unbalanced. I liked it.

You can still play old PVP, you just need to find one of the old entrance beacons and a few people to play with.

The beacons aren't difficult to locate, actually, most of the larger clubs should have one or two.

As for the people, ask around. Could even make boosting season here.

3 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

You can still play old PVP, you just need to find one of the old entrance beacons and a few people to play with.

The beacons aren't difficult to locate, actually, most of the larger clubs should have one or two.

As for the people, ask around. Could even make boosting season here.

I don't need to Play PVP anymore, I have the Platinum already.

What are Clubs?

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

I have a doubt, I am playing, I am already level 14 but the enemies only release gear level 8, I am in a world where the minimum level is 21 with which I do not know if it is normal or I have to do something.

Don't worry about the level of the gear. The best gear in the game (Crystal) is only level 20. The stats are what you need to worry about.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

People are very optimistic on Bomber Royale progress. The sad true is that the mini game requires a lot of luck. Even winning is easier than getting many kills. Kills only count if you deliver the final blow to another player with a bomb, and he dies immediately. If he falls from the map it counts as a death for him, and no other player is awarded the kill, even if someone else sent him to oblivion. It's not unusual to have games with 5-10 total kills at the end of a 19 player match. It's also easier and more usual to get kills at the start of the match, near the end when most of the map is gone it's very hard to kill someone else, usually they just fall, from a explosion or the map was destroyed and they could not grab any point back. You can't kill a player from a single explosion, unless he was already with low health.

Yes you can have many kills in a game, but it's very seldom. The vast majority of the games all players have 0-2 kills, with very few in the 2 tier. Do expect this to be what happens to you. I've even won games with 0 kills.

The set of maps is limited so it's useful if you get to memorize 1 or 2 where you know your way. Power ups are always located in the same spots on each map, use this to your advantage. I usually jump to death on maps that I don't like, as in some it's unrewarding to play, you'll likely only cause deaths and get no kills.

But it's the best way to level a character up to 20ish rank. And it's necessary towards the 500 kills goal.

Edited by cris3f

29 minutes ago, cris3f said:

People are very optimistic on Bomber Royale progress. The sad true is that the mini game requires a lot of luck. Even winning is easier than getting many kills. Kills only count if you deliver the final blow to another player with a bomb, and he dies immediately. If he falls from the map it counts as a death for him, and no other player is awarded the kill, even if someone else sent him to oblivion. It's not unusual to have games with 5-10 total kills at the end of a 19 player match. It's also easier and more usual to get kills at the start of the match, near the end when most of the map is gone it's very hard to kill someone else, usually they just fall, from a explosion or the map was destroyed and they could not grab any point back. You can't kill a player from a single explosion, unless he was already with low health.

Yes you can have many kills in a game, but it's very seldom. The vast majority of the games all players have 0-2 kills, with very few in the 2 tier. Do expect this to be what happens to you. I've even won games with 0 kills.

The set of maps is limited so it's useful if you get to memorize 1 or 2 where you know your way. Power ups are always located in the same spots on each map, use this to your advantage. I usually jump to death on maps that I don't like, as in some it's unrewarding to play, you'll likely only cause deaths and get no kills.

But it's the best way to level a character up to 20ish rank. And it's necessary towards the 500 kills goal.

The old PvP Trophy was a huge 50 hours grind and you found Player only between 3 pm  and 8 pm. The new Bomber Royale is much faster and better, it made the Platinum easier.

• Like 1