Big farms DLC free?

DarkLordSHTR

Its just a patch that adds new trophies. So yes its free.

Trophies dont autopop when you already fulfill the requirements BUT they pop if you change the require stat : what i mean is , if you collected way more than 100 gold nuggets than the trophy pops right after picking up 1 more. Same for storage . add or remove some storage and it checks the stat and pops the trophy if you fullfill it.

Most features from new list are already in for a while and there is a seasonal event running right now . So if you play it activly you can pop almost all trophies pretty quick.

• Like 1

On 27.6.2019 at 0:26 PM, Xionx said:

Its just a patch that adds new trophies. So yes its free.

Trophies dont autopop when you already fulfill the requirements BUT they pop if you change the require stat : what i mean is , if you collected way more than 100 gold nuggets than the trophy pops right after picking up 1 more. Same for storage . add or remove some storage and it checks the stat and pops the trophy if you fullfill it.

Most features from new list are already in for a while and there is a seasonal event running right now . So if you play it activly you can pop almost all trophies pretty quick.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case for me. My stat showed 160 gold nuggets in storage and I had already spent numerous, so must've collected way more than 200. I had to collect the 100 nuggets again.