DarkLordSHTR

Big farms DLC free?

5 posts in this topic

Based on the fact that the pack is literally called "Title Update" and there is no DLC pack on sale with that name, it's pretty easy to conclude that is free.

unknown.png

Its just a patch that adds new trophies. So yes its free.

Trophies dont autopop when you already fulfill the requirements BUT they pop if you change the require stat : what i mean is , if you collected way more than 100 gold nuggets than the trophy pops right after picking up 1 more. Same for storage . add or remove some storage and it checks the stat and pops the trophy if you fullfill it.

Most features from new list are already in for a while and there is a seasonal event running right now . So if you play it activly you can pop almost all trophies pretty quick.

On 27.6.2019 at 0:26 PM, Xionx said:

Its just a patch that adds new trophies. So yes its free.

Trophies dont autopop when you already fulfill the requirements BUT they pop if you change the require stat : what i mean is , if you collected way more than 100 gold nuggets than the trophy pops right after picking up 1 more. Same for storage . add or remove some storage and it checks the stat and pops the trophy if you fullfill it.

Most features from new list are already in for a while and there is a seasonal event running right now . So if you play it activly you can pop almost all trophies pretty quick.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case for me. My stat showed 160 gold nuggets in storage and I had already spent numerous, so must've collected way more than 200. I had to collect the 100 nuggets again.