Characters and the Guns available with Blackshop?

I was just wondering what is possible to get from the Black Market Reserves because I had watched the video for this season and character wise you could get 2 new characters which are David Mason and Privateer (Nomad Outfit). However, I had just got one of the zombie characters. What are the characters are available through the black market reserves? So far I have got David Mason and 2 zombie characters. I just finished the 4th July event and i had got the Switchblade which wasn't part of the video for this season so gun wise what other guns are available from the black market except the ones advertised on the promotion video for this season such as the Locus,Stingray,Peacekeeper etc? 

50 minutes ago, KashSenpai said:

I was just wondering what is possible to get from the Black Market Reserves because I had watched the video for this season and character wise you could get 2 new characters which are David Mason and Privateer (Nomad Outfit). However, I had just got one of the zombie characters. What are the characters are available through the black market reserves? So far I have got David Mason and 2 zombie characters. I just finished the 4th July event and i had got the Switchblade which wasn't part of the video for this season so gun wise what other guns are available from the black market except the ones advertised on the promotion video for this season such as the Locus,Stingray,Peacekeeper etc? 

From the reserve crates:

Characters:

• Vacation Hudson
  • Blackjack
  • Sarah Hall
  • John Doe
  • Jane Doe
  • David Mason

Actual weapons:

• Locus
  • Peacekeeper
  • S6 Stingray
  • Ballistic Knife

MKII weapons:

• Rampart
  • Cordite
  • VAPR
  • SWAT
  • Spitfire
  • Daemon
  • Switchblade
  • Koshka
  • Rampage
  • KAP 45

Mastercrafts:

• KN-57 "Kuromaku"
  • Outlaw "High Noon"
  • SG-12 "Boombox"
  • Mozu "Replicant"
  • RK7 Garrison "Odin's song"

•  
  • Like 1

Ah thanks for the help but will these characters and guns not be available in the next season where there's new tiers and unlockable items? Must i just grind out and open as many reserves to unlock these items before i miss them for good? 

On 06/07/2019 at 2:58 AM, KashSenpai said:

Ah thanks for the help but will these characters and guns not be available in the next season where there's new tiers and unlockable items? Must i just grind out and open as many reserves to unlock these items before i miss them for good? 

Nope, new stuff just gets added to the reserve pool. So all old stuff that’s in there remains alongside any new items added

• Like 1