Adras Nightmare's lifelong gaming achievements

95b7K7L.png

In this section I will showcase all the games in which I got a Platinum trophy and those in which I completed the trophy/achievement list, separately by platform. They are ordered chronologically, and the wall is updated every time I get a new one. Note: In the first list (Platinums) I will include also games for which I got the platinum and not the 100% of the trophies, while on every other list, the games are listed only when I 100% complete them.

NOTE: starting from Platinum #50 you can find my "game reviews" by clicking on the link in the spoiler tag!

THE PLATINUM :platinum: WALL

:platinum: Platinum 1 - 10

S0ba277.png  S58d403.png  Sd036d3.png  S352d15.png  Sba94f0.png  S1628ef.png  Se72499.png  S514121.png  S502a8f.png  S69084a.png

Spoiler

#1. Game of Thrones (Telltale Games - PS4)

A nice way to start my collection, this game combines the epic lore and characters from Martins' masterpiece with the enjoyability of Telltale's titles (and a nice intriguing story too!). No difficulty at all, since to get the plat you only need to complete the game. I'm always hoping it could get a sequel.

#2. Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4)
Got it as soon as it came out, I didn't mind the big changes Ubisoft made to the gameplay, emphasising the RPG aspect (which I really liked). Very nice to start my Assassin's Creed trophy collection with the Creed's origination story.

#3. FIFA 18 (PS4)
Another year another FIFA, I had a few troubles with the online portion as I'm not that much of a pro but I eventually did it.

#4. The Walking Dead (Telltale Games - PS4)

Another pearl from Telltale Games, another free platinum. Very moving story, it was just like watching a good TV show.

#5. That's You! (PS4)

Nice party game which came for free with PsPlus, but I believe matches are a bit too long and it can get boring in the long run. Not a hard platinum, but you will need multiple devices (smartphones, tablets, or good-enough pcs running emulators) and some patience to play all the games required.

#6. Life is Strange (PS4)

Another little marvel of a game, very close to Telltale's titles gameplay-wise. I devoured it in a few days as it really got me involved, amazing.

#7. Life is Strange: Before the Storm (PS4)

After finishing the first LiS I couldn't let its prequel escape, so I devoured it too. Slightly different gameplay (no time distortions, etc), but another amazing game, digging more into a few characters' past.

#8. Hellblade, Senua's Sacrifice (PS4)

Wow this one really hit me. Gameplay wise it's a nice action-adventure game and I must say I really enjoyed all the fights; I really loved the setting too, but what really made this game special was how immersive it is. If you play this game with headphones on, you'll likely feel 'disturbed', it's just like they are in your head too! Amazing work here, this game really makes you feel a bit of depression and anxiety.

#9. WipeOut HD (PS3)

This game made me swear so much! Amazing graphics, nice fast gameplay, but damn some trophies were so hard! Yes I'm looking at you Zico. And you Zone Zeus. I probably hated the developers for those two pains in the ass, but now it's all ok.

#10. For Honor (PS4)

Oh wow how much I enjoyed this game (and I still do!). I'm a sucker for everything involving swordfights, knights, samurais, etc so I had to get this asap. Trophy wise it was kinda on the harder side, asking you to play the story on the highest difficulty with no HUD (so you have to parry hits based on what you actually see) and throwing in some more MP trophies (5 kills in a row in Elimination mode FIVE TIMES, I hated you).

:platinum: Platinum 11 - 20

S3b3f5c.png  S088e94.png  S668783.pngS0ca9c8.png  S33929d.png  Saad286.png  Sf3c83a.png  Sbf8c87.png  S031478.png  S5b9590.png

Spoiler

#11. My Name is Mayo (PsVita)

I admit I gave up to the taste of this easy platium. GG.

#12. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3)

Started this game since I heard about its server would have been closed and I had it there from my PsPlus subscription so, after boosting the online trophies I decided to give it a go and I really enjoyed the old wild west feeling, even if the game really felt oldish.

#13. LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

Another classic, I got it mainly to play with my brother but since he didn't like it very much I enjoyed it myself lol. The community seems still pretty active nowadays!

#14. Red Faction Guerrilla (PS3)

I started this game to help out a friend boosting its online trophies and after a while I decided to complete it. Nice game, I feel I'll play also the other title of the series. Loved the ability to destroy almost every building around Mars!

#15. Wanted Corp. (PsVita)

Didn't love this one very much but I'm not a fan of the genre. Still an easy and relatively quick platinum on the Vita.

#16. Gravity Rush (PsVita)

This is hands down one of the best games I played on the Vita so far! Nice "anime-style" graphics and involving story, fun gameplay and relatively easy trophy set. Can't wait to play it again on PS4 as well as its sequel!

#17. Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Psvita)

Another nice title on the PsVita, capable of giving you the "old Assassin's Creed" feelings even on the handheld console. Didn't really understand the "online" portion of the game, apart from that another easy and involving platinum.

#18. Lara Croft GO (PsVita)

After a few "big" games on the Vita I decided to move on to more "arcade and laid back" ones. I really enjoyed the puzzles in this game and I suggest you try without a guide unless you only care about the plat.

#19. Hitman GO (PsVita)

Same things I said for the previous title apply for this one.

#20. Forma.8 (PsVita)

I had very low expectations on this game, but I had to retract very quickly. I really enjoyed its metroidvania-like backtracking and the game overall.

:platinum: Platinum 21 - 30

S33ec49.png  S3ce211.png  S50bc72.png  Sa4737a.png  S37dce7.png  S4cfc1c.png  S74f68a.png  S476df8.png  S8396eb.png  S7364fb.png

Spoiler

#21. Sniper elite 3 (PS4)

Very solid game, best if played with a buddy! I really enjoyed both the main game and the DLCs, the only "bad" thing was grinding levels but it was not that painful.

#22. A Way Out (PS4)

I think I have a soft spot for this kind of games. Again, definitely, absolutely, ultimately recommend playing this with a buddy, it's really worth it!

#23. The Playroom VR (PSVR)

Very nice inroduction to the VR world, with many games playable by multiple people at once. I found it perfect for VR beginners as you can deal with motion sickness step by step before playing more "visually complicated" games.

#24. Bravo Team (PSVR)

With my PSVR I also bought an AimController, so I got this game to test it out. The AimController is great, this game absolutely not. I should have bought Farpoint.

#25. Red Dead Redemption (PS3)

It was about time I got my hands on one of PS3's masterpieces. Wow what a game, even after a few years! I also really liked the Undead Nightmare expansion!

#26. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3)

Here we go. My favorite childhood game franchise remastered with trophies. I began on PS3 but I plan to play them all again on PS4, I rarely do that, but I really love this series and I'd play them all every year.

#27. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS3)

Yes, you too Chain of Memories, despite your crappy card system.

#28. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (PS3)

See #26.

#29. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (PS3)

See # 26. Or #28.

#30. Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)

I think I waited for this title more than any other game since I play. And wow it didn't disappoint me at all, I have no words to describe how much I loved this title (I also bought the DLC of course lol).

:platinum: Platinum 31 - 40

Sea0a9c.png  Sc8b555.png  S3ec04f.png  S8090c5.png  Sa8063d.png  S5a3e48.png  Sd8e17c.png  Sb86063.png  Sc3c92a.png  Scb3483.png

Spoiler

#31. FIFA 19 (PS4)

It is only a feeling of mine or every year FIFA is becoming even more grindier? Not to mention online trophies I literally hate. But I overcomed this FIFA too. Bring it on FIFA 20.

#32. Conan Exiles (PS4)

I admit it. I used the mod menu. Yes.

#33. Burnout Paradise (PS3)

I used to be a great fan of the Burnout franchise on the PS2 and this title brought me back to that era. Very fun and relatively easy platinum with lots of trophies added via DLCs.

#34. Tom Clancy's The Division (PS4)

I was skeptical when I first bought this title, but its pseudo-apocalyptic/survival setting and the mixed rpg-shooter gameplay really caught me! I still have to work on the DLCs though, and it looks it will be a pretty painful grind.

#35. Tom clancy's The Division 2 (PS4)

The Division 2 got me maybe even more than its predecessor, even if it's a bit of a copy and paste with better graphics in my honest opinion. Also I still have to go through its DLCs (and the raid, uhhh)

#36. Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (PS4)

I literally devoured this game back on PsOne and I got so hyped when it was announced! Bought it day one and played it like a maniac, my fingers still hurt from Oxide's time trials but the satisfaction was almost infinite!

#37. Rocksmith (PS3)

A bit of an unusual game, in which you have to use an actual guitar to play (and a microphone for one trophy - thank you Rock Band!). It's one of my rarest platinums I guess because of the level grind and the Guitarcade minigames; some of those are pretty hard and challenging, but you can have a buddy (I had my brother) pausing the game when you need to move super fast on the fretboard while also looking at your tv. I remember quitting on it because it had some issues in actually registering my harmonics, then I came back after a year or so and just played the actual note it wanted to hear without playing the harmonic. I felt so dumb not having thought of it before!

#38. Green Day Rock Band (PS3)

My rarest platinum at the moment I'm writing this "review", and I got it mainly because of my crazy drummer who felt really challenged by Tre Cool's Greatest Hits section (a series of 30-40 increasingly crazy and difficult drum tracks) and spent multiple days in raping my Guitar Hero drumset. He won at the end, and I earned this glorious platinum. Stonks.

#39. My Name is Mayo (PS4)

See #11.

#40. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (PS4)

Ladies and gentlemen, what a game! I was skeptical about a remake of my favorite Call of Duty series (Modern Warfare >>> Black Ops >>> Others), but this is wonderful, supreme narration, enticing story, stunning graphics and a pretty solid multiplayer section which is actually holding me there. I only wished the story was longer but oh well, we'll see how they will develop things from here.

:platinum: Platinum 41 - 50

S1eb7cb.png  Sb10cef.png  Sed1892.png  S5893a6.png  S38d959.png  S109561.png  S7f9235.png  S45fc98.png  S63fd0a.png  S202572.png

Spoiler

#41. Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics (PS4)

I began this game with a friend of mine because it was free-to-play and was going to be shut down in a few months. Terrible mistake, as we enetered one of the longest grinds ever faced with more than 900 matches to be played facing the worst servers ever! You had to wait between 3 and 6 minutes each time EVEN IF YOU INVITED YOUR FRIEND! Awful awful awful.

#42. Driveclub Bikes (PS4)

A nice driving simulation game, once you get the hang of how these bikes are meant to be driven it's not even that hard.

#43. Driveclub (PS4)

A bit of a grindfest (levels and drifts) and the highest number of DLCs ever seen on a PS game. They are so many that a couple of them have been moved into Driveclub Bikes' list because there was no more room on the main game's list. It took me about three months to 100% complete it, some challenges proved to be, well, challenging. Patience is key. Lots of it.

#44. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)

When a game is that good, graphics are only a secondary factor. Wonderful.

#45. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

Take my #44 description and amplify it x3.

#46. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)

Even more beautiful than the previous 2, I liked Nathan's "darker" side during this game's story.

#47. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)

I was a bit skeptical about an Uncharted game without Nathan Drake, and Naughty Dog proved me wrong one more time. I think this game's awesomeness is second only to Uncharted 4.

#48. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

A masterpiece, I blame myself for not having played this marvel before. I loved everything of it, the story, the graphics, the gameplay, the characters, the trophies, everything! I won't be this enthusiast about the multiplayer survival DLC ones but oh well, this game is so good I don't care about its DLC.

#49. Driveclub VR (PSVR)

A shorter version of the main game which gave me all the motion sickness other VR games failed to give me.

#50. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

:platinum: Platinum 51 - 60

S6e0725.png  Sfe0ebb.png  S6edaa2.png  S5f133b.png  S75c7e8.png  S667826.png

Spoiler

#51. Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

#52. Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

#53. Sly Cooper and the Thievious Raccoonus HD (PS3)

#54. Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3)

#55. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (PS3)

#56. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)

THE NON-PLATINUM PSN 100% WALL

NewUa8Z.png PSN 100% 1 - 10

S8b192a.png  S2dcc25.png  S98430e.png  S832ddd.png  Saea129.png  S37f687.png  S72cbe3.png  S9baac0.png  S4cc5b4.png  S108bf6.png

Spoiler

#1. The Playroom (PS4)

A nice introduction to all the new features of the DualShock 4 controller and the PSCamera, perfect for kids too.

#2. Welcome Space (PsVita)

A nice and easy introductory game to begin your Vita list with a quick 100%

#3. Frobisher Says! (PsVita)

This is another easy and quick game which uses most of the Vita's features like gyroscope and camera. Lots of quick and fun minigames (and trophies).

#4. Nun Attack (PsVita)

Grabbed this in a discount event on the EU Ps Store for a few euros, I found a nice turn-based game featuring killer nuns vs monsters!

#5. Run Sackboy! Run! (PsVita)

This is not a bad game per se. It is some kind of Jetpack Joyride game featuring our beloved Sackboy and LBP settings. The downside is that as most free-to-play titles its trophy list is heavily grindy and is designed to make you spend actual money on microtransactions in order to speed up the process.

#6. The Walking Dead: Season Two (PS4)

Great game, great sequel, great and harrowing story. Only one question: why the heck did Telltale release the trophy list featuring every episode (apart from the first) as a DLC thus leaving it without a platinum? Especially considering that the first game (and almost every other Telltale game I guess) featured platiums.

#7. The Walking Dead: Michonne (PS4)

Ok take my ramblings about TWD Season Two. They could be ok if applied to this title (as they did), as it is a spin-off lasting a bit more than a half of the main titles. Actually I enjoyed this backstory more than Episode 2, it was a bit more action-packed and I really liked the main character's psychological struggle.

#8. Jetpack Joyride Deluxe (PsVita)

Nothing much to say here, it's the classic mobile game translated to the PsVita with a pretty doable trophy list. I must say I expected it to be more microtransaction-oriented, but I must admit it surprised me in a positive way.

#9. Shake Spears (PsVita)

Ugh, I felt so much pain while playing this one. It's a FTP title and the idea behind it is not even that bad: you control a knight participating in some kind of medieval game (the one in which you have to hit your opponent with a spear riding your horse trying to make him fall) and you basically use one analog stick to move your spear and the other one to move your shield (you also have some powerups etc). Being a FTP title this is heavily microtransaction-oriented (you get limited currencies to buy upgrades and if you spend them 'the wrong way' you may end up being too weak to proceed and you may restart the game from scratch as I did). The problem is that it is reported everywhere that microtransactions DO NOT EVEN WORK (you spend your money and get nothing in return). Awful.

#10. Hue (PsVita)

NewUa8Z.pngPSN 100% 11 - 20

Sd04c94.png  Sd6493b.png  S238a7c.png  Sb89872.png  Se04e6e.png  Sebc842.png  S8b79bf.png  S795e7b.png  Sf51b76.png  S7f8330.png

Spoiler

#11. Furmins (PsVita)

#12. Another World (PsVita)

#13. Uncanny Valley (PsVita)

#14. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (PS3)

#15. Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (PS3)

#16. .detuned (PS3)

#17. Happy Dungeons (PS4)

#18. Final Fantasy XV: Comrades Standalone (PS4)

#19. What Remains of Edith Finch (PS4)

#20. Thomas was Alone (PsVita)

NewUa8Z.pngPSN 100% 21 - 30

S24e39c.png  S061e0e.png  pMC5MqE.png  S83ea5d.png  Sa7db13.png  S929f9b.png  Sbc92df.png

Spoiler

#21. Gone Home (PS4)

#22. Machinarium (PS3)

#23. Proteus (PS3)

#24. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4)

#25. King Oddball (Psvita)

#26. Sly Minigames (PS3)

#27. Bentley's Hackpack (PS3/PsVita)

THE UPLAY/UBISOFT CLUB 100% WALL

B3MZgsW.pngUPLAY 100% 1 - 10

3INje7L.png  qSnSxCM.png

Spoiler

#1. Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4/Ubisoft Club)

I really appreciated this achievement list featuring some different objectives compared to the trophy list, as it gave even more chances to complete things I wouldn't have normally done if they hadn't trophies tied to them. Moreover getting those expendable units is a nice plus!

#2. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (PS4/Ubisoft Club)

Not very different (if not at all) from the main trophy set this time.

THE STEAM 100% WALL

g1r3S4n.pngSteam 100% 1 - 10

53figY9.png

Spoiler

#1. The Plan (Steam)

Well, I don't really even know why this was in my Steam library, but, well.. basically you are a fly and all you have to do is flying upwards for about 5 minutes. That's all.

THE CROSS-PLATFORM OVERALL 100% WALL

GAMES 1 - 10

Sebc842.png  S3ce211.png  Sd6493b.png  Sf3c83a.png  S58d403.png  3INje7L.png  Sbc92df.png  Sa4737a.png  S3ec04f.png  S202572.png

GAMES 11 - 20

S6e0725.png  S088e94.png  Sc8b555.png  S5a3e48.png  Sed1892.png  Sb10cef.png  S63fd0a.png  Sd036d3.png  Sea0a9c.png  S795e7b.png

GAMES 21 - 30

S5b9590.png  S98430e.png  Sd04c94.png  S0ba277.png  S24e39c.png  Saad286.png  Sb86063.png  S1eb7cb.png  S8b79bf.png  S514121.png

GAMES 31 - 40

S031478.png  S108bf6.png  S9baac0.png  S4cfc1c.png  S74f68a.png  Sb89872.png  S476df8.png  S8396eb.png  Se04e6e.png  Sa7db13.png

GAMES 41 - 50

Sbf8c87.png  S1628ef.png  Se72499.png  S668783.png  S061e0e.png  Sfe0ebb.png  S3b3f5c.png  S3b3f5c.png  S832ddd.png  pMC5MqE.png

GAMES 51 - 60

S37dce7.png  S0ca9c8.png  Sd8e17c.png  Saea129.png  S4cc5b4.png  S6edaa2.png  S5f133b.png  S929f9b.png  S929f9b.png  S667826.png

GAMES 61 - 70

S33ec49.png  Sba94f0.png  53figY9.png  S8b192a.png  S50bc72.png  S83ea5d.png  S352d15.png  S37f687.png  S72cbe3.png  S7f8330.png

GAMES 71 - 80

qSnSxCM.png  S238a7c.png  S5893a6.png  S38d959.png  S109561.png  S7f9235.png  S33929d.png  S2dcc25.png  Sf51b76.png  S502a8f.png

Edited by Adras_Nightmare
  • Like 3

Mqw8A0Q.png

Action-Adventure

Violent games with a story.

S514121.pngSaad286.pngSf3c83a.pngS37dce7.pngS5893a6.pngS38d959.pngS109561.pngS7f9235.pngSfe0ebb.png

Action Platformer

Creatures jumping on, well, platforms while also fighting and doing other things.

S6edaa2.pngS5f133b.pngS75c7e8.pngS667826.png

Action RPG

Character developement through violence and moral choices.

3INje7L.pngS58d403.pngS4cfc1c.pngS4cfc1c.pngS4cfc1c.pngS476df8.pngS476df8.pngS476df8.pngqSnSxCM.pngS8b79bf.pngS795e7b.png

Adventure

"Wow, how did you do that?" - "It's a cutscene"  - "Ah"

S0ba277.pngS352d15.pngS37f687.pngS72cbe3.pngS1628ef.pngSe72499.pngSd6493b.pngS3ce211.pngSf51b76.pngS24e39c.pngpMC5MqE.pngS83ea5d.png

Arcade

Good old arcade cabinets videogames

Sbc92df.png

Casual (Miscellaneous, Side scrolling endless runners, ...)

Smartphone games with trophies.

53figY9.pngS2dcc25.pngS98430e.pngSaea129.pngS3b3f5c.pngS9baac0.pngS4cc5b4.pngSebc842.pngS3b3f5c.pngS75c7e8.png

Graphic Adventure (Point-and-click)

Old school always rocks.

S061e0e.png

Metroidvania

Go back in order to go forward.

S5b9590.png

Party

Best played when drunk.

S8b192a.pngS50bc72.pngSba94f0.png

Puzzle

Just let me take a look at that guide over there...

Sd04c94.pngSbf8c87.pngS031478.pngSa7db13.png

Puzzle Platformer

Bounce, bounce, bounce...

S668783.pngS108bf6.pngS7f8330.png

Racing (Arcade, Simulation)

Vroooooooom, skreeeeeech, crash.

S502a8f.pngS3ec04f.pngS5a3e48.pngSb10cef.pngSed1892.pngS63fd0a.png

Rhythm

Guitarist wannabees and fellows.

Sd8e17c.pngSb86063.png

Shooter (First-Person / Third Person / Top-Down / Rail Shooter)

Gun murder simulators.

S0ca9c8.pngS33ec49.pngS088e94.pngS33929d.pngSa4737a.pngS202572.pngS6e0725.png

Sports

Yes, chess is a sport.

Sd036d3.pngSea0a9c.png

Survival

Remember to eat and drink in the game too.

Sc8b555.png

Survival Horror

If I don't see them, they do not see me. Right?

S238a7c.png

Tactical RPG

Like card games, but with swords and magic. And level-ups.

S832ddd.png

Turn-Based Strategy

Like RTSs with a pause button.

S1eb7cb.png

Spoiler

Beat-em Up / Hack'n Slash

Square, square, square, square, square, square...

Fighting

Square, Triangle, 360 spin, Circle, Square, Tri... ARGH I forgot the combo.

Visual Novel

The Japanese Graphic Adventures.

Interactive Movie

Videomovies. Moviegames. That kind of thing.

MMORPG

Lots of people with more time than you will ever have.

Roguelike

Randomly generated levels = randomly generated swearing.

Sandbox RPG

Too many things to do.

Simulation

Just like doing things in real life. With a controller in your hands.

Real-Time Strategy

Make a cool base and kill all the baddies.

MOBA

Also OMpAbTCG (Online Multi-person Arena-based Tactical Combat Games)

Tower Defense

Place things randomly and hope you make it to the next turn.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

ZRXOOya.png

Here I'm posting all the PSNProfiles Community Badges I earn (both from Community Events and Let's Plays) and the list of the authors of these magnificent artworks.

khSXuhr.png

Authors:

@eigen-space: Gaming by Numbers 2019 (LINK)

PSNProfiles Project Platinum "Trophies"

Here I'm posting all my up-to-date standings in the various Project Platinum threads I'm participating into.

Spoiler

Assassin's Creed Project Platinum:

hVbpa6A.png:hidden:Subject 18: Earn any one trophy from any game in the series. Signed up on September 21, 2019.

isjqixk.png:bronze:Recruit: Earn 1-3 platinums in the series (currently 2). Signed up on September 21, 2019.

Batman Arkham Project Platinum:

s4OUz6F.png:hidden:Civilian in danger: Just sign up. No games or trophies required. Signed up on September 21, 2019.

Choices and Consequences Project Platinum:

https://i.imgur.com/aQzqGd9.png:hidden:Look Behind You: Earn 1 trophy in any of the listed games. Signed up on September 21, 2019.

axkTbK4.png:bronze:Well played: Complete 1-9 games on the list (currently 6). Signed up on September 21, 2019.

Dragon Ball Project Platinum:

14bf622390cb152c8b97a95c88fabc9115316758:hidden:Saiyan: Have joined Project Platinum Hub of Shonen Jump or Earn one Dragon Ball CG Trophy . Signed up on September 23, 2019.

Dragons Project Platinum:

Dragon-PP.png:hidden:Hatchling: Hatchlings don't have a plat or 100% completion yet. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

Far Cry Project Platinum:

Farcry-PP.jpg:hidden:Jellyfish: Earn only one trophy from any game in the series. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

Final Fantasy Project Platinum:

bJmyQLp.jpg:hidden:Cactuar Hunter: Joined event with at least one trophy in any Final Fantasy game. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

:hidden:FF15...Comrades: Get all trophies in Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Comrades. Signed up on April 5, 2020.

Grand Theft Auto Project Platinum:

gta-PP.png:hidden:Straight Busta: Earned at least 1 trophy from the series. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

Hitman Project Platinum:

hitman-PP.jpg:hidden:Perpetrator: You have platinumed 0 of the required games. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

Kingdom Hearts Project Platinum:

lK1g41k.png:hidden:Nobody: Joined event in progress. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

qeiUr9G.png:bronze:Keyblade Wielder: Completed 1 Kingdom Hearts game. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

xNkcM1e.png:silver:Guardian of Light: Completed 3 Kingdom Hearts games. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

9n57sz8.png:gold:Seeker of Darkness: Completed 5 Kingdom Hearts games. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

Metroidvania Project Platinum:

o56fCo2.png:hidden:Metroidvania Watcher: You have requested access to the codex of the Fantasy Path and log of Sci-Fi Missions. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

9zkGtaJ.jpg:bronze:Sci-Fi Ensign: You have obtained the platinum for 1 game in the Sci-Fi Missions. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

BZ9ioQE.jpg:bronze:Metroidvania Apprentice: You have obtained bronze rank for either the Fantasy Path or the Sci-Fi Missions. Signed up on September 23, 2019.

Spider-Man Project Platinum:

1k68Iqo.png:hidden:Superior: Earn at least 1 trophy in a Spider-Man game. Signed up on October 28, 2019.

AG6P9A7.png:bronze:Scarlet: Earn at least 1 unique Spider-Man platinum. Signed up on April 26, 2020.

Uncharted Project Platinum:

Uncharted-PP.png:hidden:Puzzle Solver: Earn at least 1 trophy for any Uncharted . Signed up on September 23, 2019.

KNOOnz7.png:bronze:Loot Thief: Earn 1 unique platinum in Uncharted games. Signed up on April 09, 2020.

fKqwzcN.png:silver:Relic Finder: Earn 2 unique platinums in Uncharted games. Signed up on April 09, 2020.

vQKXR1o.png:gold:Artifact Collector: Earn 4 unique platinums in Uncharted games. Signed up on April 09, 2020.

• Like 1

Sooo, after a good period in which I spent my time organizing the previous sections, looking at them, modifying them, and finally finding a way I like to show them, the time has come for my first update post. So, where should I start?

Actually I'm playing a lot of games, without focusing on one in particular (unfortunately, because this way the time-to-completion for every one of them grows exponentially). When I'm on my own I'm either playing Spider-Man or FIFA 20, and if my PS4 is being used my some other family member I'm going for the MP trophies in AC Revelations on PS3. If I'm not in the mood to sit and play something (usually when I'm back from the gym after a day of work) I just drop on the couch with my PsVita and play King Oddball.

If there are some friends online and willing to play I'm either playing Ghost Recon Wildlands co-op (we are planning on finishing it before buying GR Breakpoint, also waiting for its price to drop a bit) or Rainbow Six Siege if we are more inclined towards competitive play. If only my trophy-buddy is online we play either Tom Clancy's The Division's Last Stand DLC (such a painful grind, UGH) or Fallout 76 (such a painful GAME! UGHH!). We are actually thinking on having a break on those two games and relax with something easier like Hand of the Gods (whose servers are going down soon).

On the boost side, I joined a boost with other PSNP fellows for Ghost Recon Future Soldier, but we never had a chance to boost in two months. People didn't show up and nobody was setting up sessions anymore, so I dropped out. I got some of the trophies by playing on my own, and I'm gathering a few friends with more than one ps3 to boost the rest together. If this fails I'll probably hide the game with the other "failed boost" ones until I find some other opportunity again lol.

Yesterday I went to the Milan Games Week, a sort of videogames fair in which you can try new games, meet youtubers and cosplayers and most importantly, preorder games at a discounted price. I ended up being a bit disappointed since the prices this year were not so convenient (GameStop I hate you), so I only preordered Watch Dogs Legion and I will get the other games I'm interested in through Amazon (Black Friday here I come). On the way home, we dropped in a MediaWorld and we found a Switch Lite at 179,98€ so I recently became a new Switch player LOL (I also got Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild). Too bad Nintendo games do not have a proper achievement system, but I will list the games here too whenever I think I got the 100% from them! I could also come up with some sort of personal Nintendo achievement list here on this thread, who knows? It might actually be a good idea to self-stimulate me in completing those games!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

After one month from the previous update, I must say nothing much has changed. Unfortunately since when I started working, my play time noticeably decreased and so did my trophies/achievemnents earning rates. I did not complete any game in this period, but I managed to get some multiplayer trophies out of the way; in particular I completed Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (luckily the ShadowNet challenges came back after a long time!) and Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer trophies (DLCs included).

I also completed the story in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands with a friend of mine, but I still have to gather all the collectibles (hate this) and play the two DLCs; luckily I didn't buy Ghost Recon Breakpoint, since it seems to be a pretty bad glitch-fest, I will see it Ubi manages to fix it before Christmas. My Hands of the Gods boosting is proceeding steadily, I still need 248 wins out of the 350 total needed (50 wins x 7 gods), counting my pal too we still need to play 496 games out of the 700 total required before December 31st. We can do it! We still have to play the 12 arena streak matches and the 50 gauntlets but we will work on those in the following weeks. I am also enjoying playing the new Call of duty Modern Warfare; I am truly loving it, it reminds me of the good old PS3 times but with stunning graphics. I will probably plat it in the following days since it's neither hard nor long and I am already at half story in Veteran difficulty.

Next week I'll probably give a boost at my PsVita trophies since I'm flying to the USA for two weeks and I'll have some time to kill during the flights. That's all by now, I hope next updates will be more interesting than this!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thanks for tagging me, as I likely wouldn't have seen this thread otherwise. I see you have some nice games completed, and a nice layout to boot (which kind of makes me wish I'd snagged the first few posts for my own thread). I'm definitely looking forward to keeping up with your progress, however slow it may be (don't worry too much in that regard, it's best not to let this sort of thing become an obligation).

7 hours ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

Thanks for tagging me, as I likely wouldn't have seen this thread otherwise. I see you have some nice games completed, and a nice layout to boot (which kind of makes me wish I'd snagged the first few posts for my own thread). I'm definitely looking forward to keeping up with your progress, however slow it may be (don't worry too much in that regard, it's best not to let this sort of thing become an obligation).

Thank you for your nice words! Updates have been very slow, both because I began a new job and I still need to find some time to update this thread (but I'm getting to it as of now), in fact the only part I managed to keep updated is the visual one (all the first posts). I decided to go for a detailed review of the games I complete from now on after seeing your thread, I love how you set the "analysis" up, so I'll begin doing that from the next game I complete ;)

Also, it took me some time to decide how I like this thread's setup the most and I'm feeling I'm very close to it, but as I said in my first post it's a copy-and-paste of other great ideas, so all credits to the original creators!

Platinum # 50: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
1L629cff.png
Personal game score: 8.5/10

Personal platinum difficulty estimate: 5/10

Total time to platinum: 12 hours

About the game

Oddly enough, I decided to play this masterpiece just as its remastered version came out for PS4. The story takes place after the events of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and sees you playing as multiple characters: Private Joseph Allen and Private James Ramirez from the US Army Rangers, Sergeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson and Captain John "Soap" MacTavish from Task Force 141. The story has two main paths: the Us Army Rangers part, taking place both in Afghanistan and in Washington, sees your characters attempting to stop Russian attacks on the American field (Private Allen does different things to be honest but I won't spoil them for the few people who still have not played this game), while Task Force 141 operates throughout the globe, from a Russian artic base to the Favelas in Rio de Janeiro, Caucasus mountains and Afghanistan in an attempt to stop Russian terrorist Vladimir Makarov's plans. The campaign is not boring at all and it has some great plot twists; of course you should have played the previous title to fully enjoy this game's story.

Gameplay-wise is a standard Call of Duty game, which for me is a positive note: no hi-tech suits, no wall-running, no sliding, no laser guns and all that stuff, just "modern warfare" tools and human abilities. The story is about 6-7 hours long and it's enjoyable in every difficulty setting; I suggest not trying Veteran difficulty on your first playthrough if you're not skilled at all in shooter games as you may not enjoy the story so much if you're always struggling to get in cover to avoid enemy fire.

As a nice addition, compared to the previous title, this game is the first in the series to feature Special Ops, a set of 23 missions playable both solo and with a buddy in split screen or through PSN. I believe these missions are a big plus of this game (multiplayer apart, which is still my favorite in all Call of Duty's franchise - even though the latest Modern Warfare is doing really good!), they are well mixed and being able to play them with a friend makes them A LOT EASIER (if you get killed in co-op your pal can revive you, while if you're playing solo that's a game over just as in the campaign), not to mention that two of them are two-players-only.

About the trophies

The trophy list is what became the "standard" Call of Duty list for every future game of the series (even though every one had its unique touches): you get the majority of the trophies for completing the campaign in Veteran difficulty, and for doing some miscellaneous actions in specific chapters (for example killing 7 chicken in 10 seconds while in a certain mission) or particular kills (for example killing 20 enemies in a row while driving a vehicle), but nothing difficult. You also get two trophies for collecting all enemy intel, while all the rest covers the Special Ops section. As I wrote before, beating the story in Veteran mode is not that hard if you stick to the basic tips evey guide will tell you (use cover, use flashbangs/smoke grenades, don't rush and take your time).

Hardest trophy:

36S872e3c.png:gold:Star 69: Earn 69 stars in Special Ops (9.99% rarity at the time of writing).

As mentioned before Special Ops are designed to be played co-operating with another player, and since in order to obtain 69 stars you need to complete every mission in Veteran difficulty (except three missions which are time-based) having a buddy is strongly recommended. Even with a partner, things will get difficult whn you reach the final two sets of missions which feature tons of enemies and the dreaded Juggernauts (there's one of those which puts you in a favela against 10 or so jugs with only a knife and a grenade launcher).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Platinum number 51: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
1L66630f.png
Personal game score: 8.75/10

Personal platinum difficulty estimate: 5.5/10

Total time to platinum & 100% DLCs: 50 hours

About the game

I decided to go for MW3's platinum (and 100%) right after finishing MW2 so I still had the story fresh in my mind. The story takes place right where the previous title left off: America is under attack by the Russians (especially New York City), while Task Force 141 (now disavowed after MW2's events) is still after Russian Terrorist Vladimir Makarov. As in the previous title, the story unfolds from the perspective of two different "roads": Task Force 141 with Captain Price, Soap and the new addition Yuri on one side and the american Delta Force on the other. There are no big differences in the campaign if compared to MW2 to be honest; there is also a Spec Ops mode again and the new Survival mode, a nice addition (I prefer it so much if compared to the early zombie maps) in which you gear up in order to survive the most possible rounds against waves of increasingly tough enemies (with soldiers, dogs, kamikazes, Juggernauts and helicopters!).

A few DLC packs were released, each one featuring new multiplayer and survival maps, new Spec Ops, a new Survival mode called 'Chaos' and above all, more trophies!

About the trophies

Trophy-wise, this games takes off way more time than its predecessor due to some grindy trophies tied to Survival mode: you have to reach wave 15 in every original map (they are 16 with increasing difficulty for every set of 4 maps) as well as reaching level 50 in order to unlock and every single weapon/equipment/support streak. The overall level is shared between Survival mode and Spec Ops, but some grinding will still be necessary in order to reach max level. I played Survival until I got to wave 15 on all maps, then I went into Spec Ops mode and gained some more levels before finishing off the grind. As a side note, if you plan on buying the DLCs do those Spec Ops too before grinding all the way to level 50 as they give you XP just like the original ones. Again, having a partner is HUGELY recommended for both Spec Ops and Survival modes (Survival is still doable alone, Spec Ops are really hard solo also on the lower difficulty settings).

Hardest trophy (base game):

51S4d67b3.png:silver:Overachiever: Earn 48 stars in Special Ops Mission mode (5.80% rarity at the time of writing).

I'd say that the Spec Ops missions in MW3 are slightly harder if compared to MW2 ones, but the same suggestions apply here too: use cover, use your tacticals and don't rush at all! Having a partner is almost mandatory unless you're some kind of pro player. Note: DLC stars do not count towards this trophy, so you'll have to complete every one of the original ones with 3 stars.

Hardest trophies (DLC missions):

53S15639b.png:silver:Not on My Watch: Rescue all the hostages in the Special Ops Mission "Negotiator" (4.71% rarity at the time of writing).

This one is hard because there is a lot of trial and error involved. You have to finish this mission without any hostage being killed by the enemies, the problem is that there are 35 of them and they are often hidden or in the line of fire (I failed this mission on the very last breach at least four times by shooting the last hostage right in the face!!) and you also have to be quick because enemy soldiers will randomly execute some of them if you're not fast enough. Playing this on Recruit and with a partner (and looking at a video with all the hostages' spots) will significantly reduce the pain.

60S1f88a8.png:silver:Not a Scratch: Finish with your tank at full health in the "Iron Clad" Special Ops mission (5.65% rarity at the time of writing).

There are just so many things that could damage your tank in this mission: Kamikazes, random RPGs flying around shot outta nowhere, enemy helicopters coming out when you don't expect them, etc. I managed to do this on solo Recruit (my brother was not available) after some tries. You can leave the tank parked where it starts and just go on with a lot of patience killing every single enemy (be careful, kamikazes tend to run away towards the tank, keep an eye on them). Once you reach the end you can make the tank move forward but be careful as three helicopter will spawn in fixed locations while it moves forward. The best bet is aiming them with the laser pointer and let your tank do the job for you, as they can be pretty fast in closing on and hitting it.

• Like 2

Platinum number 52: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
1La2014d.png
Personal game score: 9/10

Personal platinum difficulty estimate: 4/10

Total time to platinum: 25 hours

Total time to 100%: around 45 hours

About the game

I really feel like quoting a review I managed to read when this game first came out: "Marvel's Spider-Man is what the Arkham games are to Batman: the most faithful adaptation of the source material we've seen in a game to date". The birth of Insomniac Games' Spider-Man is the one we all know: from this point of view then the spider bite, the death of Ben Parker and everything else remain as proposed by the classic imagination. Marvel's Spider-Man, however, skips the whole adolescent phase of Peter Parker, presenting the protagonist as a young 23 years-old man now accustomed to the double role that he is forced to play in life after becoming Spider-Man about eight years earlier. The balance between the two lives, however, remains a distant goal: the homeowner who tells Peter to pay the rent is flanked by the employer who calls him to find out where he's gotten himself, forgetting an important meeting, all while slapping enemies on duty. As Spider-Man, Peter has already clashed with several well-known villains, bringing them to justice in the maximum security prison called Raft.

The initial sequence shows us the return of Kingpin with the consequent showdown with the protagonist, following which the same enemy predicts chaos in the city of New York after his new capture. The boss's prophecy of course comes true: new and old villains are on the horizon and Spider-Man is forced to work overtime to restore order throughout Manhattan. Meanwhile Peter Parker tries to help Aunt May as much as he can with her volunteer work at Martin Li's F.E.A.S.T. center, trying to establish a relationship with Mary Jane Watson, presented to us in an unusual capacity. Having abandoned the role of supermodel, MJ is a soap and water girl working as a journalist for the Daily Bugle: a real assault reporter, made an integral part of a story where Spider-Man's private and public life will inevitably collide. All in all, Marvel's Spider-Man plot slips away very well, starting with a spectacular introduction that succeeds perfectly in its task of putting the player in the role of the iconic hero. There's no shortage of particularly exhilarating and cinematic moments throughout the adventure, accompanied by other phases in which the strings of feeling are touched.

You only have to spend a few minutes playing Marvel's Spider-Man to realize the affection that the guys at Insomniac Games have for this character first. Let's start for example from the phases of movement between the buildings, where the developers have developed a system of use of webs clearly derived from Spider-Man 2, one of the titles of the past more inspired by this point of view. Being able to twirl like a real Spider-Man may seem trivial at first, but mastering the use of the R2 button in combination with all the other controls takes some time, and in the long run can give you a lot of satisfaction. As well as swinging between one web and another, Spider-Man can also make forward leaps and aim for quick reachable overhangs, making movements that are always fluid and without inaccuracies. When there's no way to avoid a building, Peter quickly moves from using the spider web to adhering to the structure with hands and feet, with the ability to move quickly on it by entering parkour mode: there are some moments of actual blocking, but there are very few. There are also some acrobatics, to do not only for personal satisfaction but also to increase Peter's experience points.

The introductory phase dedicated to Kingpin proves to be a good way to learn what the game will bring in front of you in the following hours, especially with regard to enemies. Even at medium difficulty level opponents are able to offer challenging fights, leveraging the presence of different types of henchmen. In addition to normal enemies you can find others equipped with shields, tasers, guns, etc. There is no shortage of those who possess special weapons, up to the use of molotov grenades and rocket launchers. As the difficulty level increased, the enemies' artificial intelligence seemed roughly the same, while the main character suffered more damage: an additional incentive to be careful and use all your means to fight the enemies.

From this point of view, there are plenty of alternatives: Spider-Man can in fact count on a series of gadgets unlockable as you go, such as a bomb that temporarily blocks opponents, webs that attach to the wall who is hit by them and drones that help him in the fight. However, ammunition is limited, so you must also rely on continuous movement to avoid being caught in the middle. When you really can't prevent this from happening, the spider sense provides a good indicator for dodging, so you are ready to counterattack without damage. A useful alternative in case you are surrounded is to use the elements in the environment: by crushing R1+L1, Spider-Man can in fact pull down shelves with its webs, or spin around concrete packs, manholes and other objects to throw against enemies.

Even in combat, everything happens smoothly and harmoniously, giving you moments of pure satisfaction when you can hit a long combo without being touched. The clashes with the bosses take place mainly in the second part of the adventure and derive in their mechanics from the skills that the various villains possess. For this reason they are sufficiently different from each other, but the feeling remains that something more could have been done in terms of complexity: once identified the weak point to exploit, the difficulty is not too high.

Secondary activities chase away the ghost of repetitiveness hovering over the game, offering more than valid alternatives to the main missions. In some cases the side missions are actually part of the primary ones, thanks to the work done by Insomniac Games to ensure that the player knows them and feels driven to their completion. An example in this sense is represented by the minigames involving Peter Parker: leveraging the skills of scientist of the protagonist, from time to time Marvel's Spider-Man puts us in front of a series of puzzles to complete to continue the story, but also to get some bonuses. Do not forget that it is precisely the secondary activities that give Spider-Man certain types of special currency, thanks to which he can upgrade its equipment: if you want to increase the number of ammunition of the spider-web shooter, for example, you may need to complete a particular secondary activity before you can do so by obtaining the relevant tokens. As for the variety of missions outside the main line, there are really all kinds: no pizzas to deliver to nausea then, but a good range to alternate with the progress in history to really feel like the best Spider-Man ever seen circulating in New York video games.

About the trophies

You can just enjoy the game and go about completing the districts and side missions at your own pace as there are no missable trophies and anything can be completed after finishing the main story. It is advisable to do some of the side activities while playing through the story in order not to "grind" them afterwards, giving you a break or two after a few story missions in a row (which sometimes can be emotionally powerful).

After finishing the game once, it is advisable to play through the three DLCs (if available of course), both to enjoy another masterfully told story and to "distract" you from the main stroyline before replaying it on New Game + (no to mention that you'll need all the power-ups you can before starting an Ultimate difficulty playthrough).

Hardest Trophy (base game):

15S231e01.png:bronze:Short fuse: Get Spectacular or better in a Taskmaster Bomb Challenge (72.80% rarity at the time of writing).

As you'll know, this game's main trophy list is not hard at all (just a bit grindy in order to 100% complete all Manhattan districts but there's way worse out there). The hardest task to accomplish in this game and its DLCs are Taskmaster (and Screwball) challenges, especially when you need to hit a certain score threshold. Some of those challenges are definitely doable (I found combat and stealth challenges to be the easiest), while others need a bit more reflexes and ability to quickly traverse NYC's rooftops.

Hardest Trophy (DLCs):

53Se88181.png:silver:Power and responsibility: Complete a playthrough on Ultimate difficulty (29.21% rarity at the time of writing).

It is highly advisable to play your NG+ run on Ultimate difficulty in order to retain all your upgrades from your main playthrough, since enemies deal huge amounts of damage compared to what you are used to (I'm still on this run at the time of writing these lines).

• Like 1