Trophy thoughts?

Thornhorn7

3 hours ago, DrHambone said:

This game looks adorable! The list is short which makes it look easy but I think it may be more than just an easy platinum. Some of the descriptions sound like it'll take more than just 15 minutes or an hour to get the trophy.

I played a few of the music sections in the demo and a few of them were actually quite tough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2019 at 7:17 PM, DrHambone said:

This game looks adorable! The list is short which makes it look easy but I think it may be more than just an easy platinum. Some of the descriptions sound like it'll take more than just 15 minutes or an hour to get the trophy.

The game took me around 6 hours to complete, that's not including finding all the feathers and matching them to the right owners.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tothoro said:

Any missables to look out for?

I've finished about three quarters of the story, and it doesn't seem like there would be any, since the game is not divided into levels and is more open world, letting you explore where you like. I'm not 100% sure though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tothoro said:

Any missables to look out for?

not that I can think of - the game does warn you that there is a point of no return, but pressing continue once you clear the game lets you continue in the world and look for all the things you missed. 

• Like 2