Take the Cannoli

If I went for this trophy first by starting the game fresh and using the Sea Sparrow method, is there any reason you can’t continue to play the game through using that same save file and obtain the platinum? Or is there any part of that method that somehow locks you out of 100% completion &/or getting any other trophies? Couldn’t find a clear answer to this question.

Edited by Xucien
Added clarity <3

• 1 month later...
On 30/05/2023 at 0:19 AM, Xucien said:

If I went for this trophy first by starting the game fresh and using the Sea Sparrow method, is there any reason you can’t continue to play the game through using that same save file and obtain the platinum? Or is there any part of that method that somehow locks you out of 100% completion &/or getting any other trophies? Couldn’t find a clear answer to this question.

I played through on my Sea Sparrow save without any issues, I am not sure about the Definitive Edition though

• Like 1

On 03/07/2023 at 8:44 AM, SirPigFace said:

I played through on my Sea Sparrow save without any issues, I am not sure about the Definitive Edition though

Amazing, thanks for the answer! Playing the original re-releases, so shouldn't be an issue. ?

• 4 weeks later...

After 7 years of postponing this stupid trophy i found this super easy method shown in the video:

Muuuuuch faster (about 3-4 hours) and also less redundant than the other methods. It was almost laughable when I went back to my ps after a few hours and saw that the trophy popped half an hour ago :D

Hope this helps :)

Edited by YOU_GOT_REJECTED
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/31/2023 at 9:43 AM, YOU_GOT_REJECTED said:

After 7 years of postponing this stupid trophy i found this super easy method shown in the video:

Spoiler

Muuuuuch faster (about 3-4 hours) and also less redundant than the other methods. It was almost laughable when I went back to my ps after a few hours and saw that the trophy popped half an hour ago :D

Hope this helps :)

I did the same, only with the Sea Sparrow, because I couldn't find a Police boat.

I did the Cone Crazy, after that I glitched myself to the second island to get a helicopter and went on Hidden package hunting until the Sea Sparrow was unlocked. And after that instead of going to the film studio and shooting the truck which gives only like 10-15 hits/minute, I went to Cortez's yacht and stood besides it (you can stay on top of the water with the Sea Sparrow) and farmed my shots. Like this I got like 150-300 shots/minute, which is waaay faster that the truck method. Don't know why don't they update the guide with this more faster method...BTW, if your paranoid about falling in the watter with the Sea Sparrow, you can just as simply park it on the docks and shoot from there. 😃

Edited by AttilaThe13th