Arun/Shara Bosses

jayboo1991

Not sure, if it's okay to post it here but I just give it a try.

Are there any people out there with the Asia Version, who help out for the last Arun/Shara bosses?

Waited today some hours and after he spawned, me and some random guys grouped together and got Divine Reaver down to 50% in like 15 mins.

After that another group came and stole the kill, cause they had way better equip.

Or does anyone have other helpful tips?

Thanks!

Edited by jayboo1991

Make sure you (and ideally your party) are level 65 and turned in the quest that pops up as completed in Highwind once you hit 65. That quest gives you a full set of gear that boosts your item level to about 424 (up from 330 for me).

What I did was find the level 68 boss and then send out to global chat something like: "level 68 boss here." Didn't give location/channel/boss name. Then I'd get some party invites right away, they showed up at my spot, and then we took out the boss. 

If you are currently, perhaps if you don't advertise what boss it is, people won't know where to show up to steal the kill. Personally, I didn't encounter any kill stealers on the Asian server.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 7/19/2019 at 6:21 PM, jayboo1991 said:

Not sure, if it's okay to post it here but I just give it a try.

Are there any people out there with the Asia Version, who help out for the last Arun/Shara bosses?

Waited today some hours and after he spawned, me and some random guys grouped together and got Divine Reaver down to 50% in like 15 mins.

After that another group came and stole the kill, cause they had way better equip.

Or does anyone have other helpful tips?

Thanks!

Literally just had this happen. :( 

• 2 months later...