Save Data corrupted

hyperboy519

I was in the final 10 races of the 109 endurance race. I've completed EVERYTHING ELSE. The game has crashed 4 other times and corrupted the save data EACH time. But of course the 1 time it cant save it is in the final 10 I had it crash one other time but it was in the beginning. This game literally just ripped my heart out.

2 hours ago, hyperboy519 said:

I was in the final 10 races of the 109 endurance race. I've completed EVERYTHING ELSE. The game has crashed 4 other times and corrupted the save data EACH time. But of course the 1 time it cant save it is in the final 10 I had it crash one other time but it was in the beginning. This game literally just ripped my heart out.

Suckaaaaa........

I checked that on my old PS i had that setp but this new one i guess i forgot. But in the moment I was so upset by the time commitment. But now I have that turned back on just in case and for future. But now the game is a slow grinder while I play others. At least its fun.

• 2 weeks later...

This also happened to me when i had the BSOD - I was livid, but then reloaded and was game started back to where back to where i was as the system storage saved the previous level. local storage saved the day this time.

Phew...

Edited by JohnRoss1983

• 3 months later...