how many games do you have and which is the most you play ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

• 2 weeks later...

I have only 4 games (not counting f2p games that i downloaded, Gta 4 because it is not mine and The walking dead because i have only the first episode which was free) i have FIFA 13, Burnout Paradise, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, my favourite one of these is Naruto Storm 3, i really enjoy playing the game. The other game i play a lot is FIFA 13, i'm a big football one and i love playing the game ^^

The games i want to get for sure:

- GTA 5 (Already pre-ordered)

- Far Cry 3 (Coming next week)

- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Have to collect money to buy this one, it is the next one i'm buying)

- One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Can't find it anywhere in any shop or online in my country, and i don't like buying something from other countries)

- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (Same as the other one)

- The Last of Us (I guess i'll wait until the price drops a bit)

Edited by TonyCROGamingHD

PS1/2/3/V combined = 100+ maybe.

My most played game for the PS1 were Digimon Card Battle and Digimon World 3.

For the PS2: Okami, Final Fantasy X (blitzball is so addictive), FFX-2(I love the Sphere Break game), dothack GU, GTA VC and NFS Most Wanted.

PS3: Wipeout lol.

PSV:Treasure Park

on ps3? so far is 46 which i own, most played is ( uncharted series, batman arkham asylum, tekken 6, dead nation, little big planet 1 & 2, MGS4, GT5, sonic adventure 2, ninja gaiden sigma, kill zone 2 )

on ps2 without counting the PSN ones or HD remastered is somewhere around 230, most played if i remember correctly ( dark cloud 1, sacchu, dead or alive 2 hardcore, tekken 5, ace combat 5, extermination, champions return to arms, ape escape 3, Kaena, ty 2 and 3, R & C 2 and 3, sly 3, jak & daxter and jak3, maximo, GT3, FF12, phantasy star universe, pink pong, fatal frame 2 & 3 )

on ps1 without counting the PSN ones is around 100 games, most played ( dead or alive, tekken 3, GT2, RE1 & 2, bust a grove 2 the jap version, mega man legend 2, the mis adventure of troon bonne or something, dew prism, spyro 2 ) 

Edited by yellowwindow7

Mega Drive power to you mate

PS3 (17) - COD MW2

PS2 (31)  - GTA Games

PS1 (3) - Nuclear Strike

PC (7) - Star Craft 2

And im ashamed to say I still have Pokémon Red Blue and Yellow which can be played on my Gameboy SP though I don't think I have any SP games