how many games do you have and which is the most you play ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

7 on PS3 - NNK gets all the attention right now.

60ish on 360 - Before it recently broke, hmm... Would have to be the GoW trilogy and GoW Judgement and Forza 3 & 4. Lot of man hours spent there...

Edited by Altergigo

From retail purchases, digital purchases, Plus "free" games and more, I own 248 PS3/Vita games that I have played and 80 I have not played. 50 PS3 games currently installed on HDD of the PS3.

I still have somewhere around ~100 PS2 games, ~80 PS1 games, 13+ Sega Master System games, 11 Xbox games, 10+ PSP games, 6 GBA games and an unknown amount of PC games (Steam has 29 of them). The rest of what I've had I no longer have or I borrowed from a friend/relative :P

The video game I have spent the most time playing is definitely Final Fantasy IX's original PS1 release. I've played it numerous times and most often spent 100+ hours a playthrough.

A LOT. in the hundreds....80-90 on PS3, 50-70 on PS2... and like 60-70 on Ps1. not even counting the 8-64bit games and PC... So about 190-230 from only PS1-P3. So much money sorta wasted... at least 9500$-11500$+ at least just from PS era alone...  ^_^

Edited by ErgoProxy-Decay

113 ps3 accumated over the past 2 years. 18 Vita over the past month and a half. 5 Ps4 paid for and waiting release date and 3 more Ps 3 awaiting the same. Number growing everyday as if I see a sale I pick it up. Today will probably ad a few more lol. 

Of those maybe 5% have been played any. Played the most thes far would have to say Assasins Creed, Mass Effect and Saints row series's.

People ask me all the time why I by more games when I have so many unplayed.... well let Gamings Grumpy Grandpa tell you something kiddies... I've learned one thing in life and that is if you dont have something to wake up for.... you simply stop living.... and with this current backlog I have.....guess tht means I'll be around another 50 years lol.

Digital would take me ages to count as i have 4 accounts each with over 250 items on them each 

I own 170 Ps3 Games and 5 Vita Games 

iv'e stopped selling games so it'l only get more ....

I regret selling my Ps1 & Ps2 games never again .

Well I counted all the Ps3 games on my shelf and there's 86 on there. I have over 500 bought items on the Playstation Store and probably about 40 - 60 of those are games so I've got a decent amount. It doesn't seem like a lot though because I can never find something to play when I'm bored. The only game I constantly find myself playing again and again are the Guitar Hero Games but I haven't been able to play them recently because I don't have a guitar anymore.

I have somewhere around 100-120 PS3/PSN games and I've played most on multiple accounts but my favorite currently would probably be Final Fantasy XIII because I'm a big Final Fantasy fan and I personally enjoyed it.

Honorable mentions are

Alice: Madness Returns 

Tomb Raider

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Bioshock Infinite

I've played all my games multiple times though.

Edited by Hikari_Symphony

At the moment we own aproximately 220 PS3 and VITA games and these get played the most:

- Uncharted series

- Call of Duty series

- Little Big Planet series

- Lego games

- Magic: The Gathering

On PC it's Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 that gets played the most.

Edited by AnRoDr