So um... MTX are going to be added starting from Grand Prix 2

Jumping late into this one but as someone who very recently got the game and love CTR as a kid... I have to say I've barely even notice there being Micro-Transactions. Imo they haven't been done in a bad way. I agree that in general MTX are a pretty merky business, especially when they dangle the carrot of what you can earn if you just buy the in-game currency... or alternatively play the game 37 hours a day to earn it for free.

On this one though... it's barely noticeable imo. I think the only thing I'd say is I'd have hoped the characters were more earnable through in-game activities rather than having to earn coins to unlock them. Skins and stuff im fine with being MTX as I couldn't give a toss about that.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Some good and bad news regarding the future of CTR after the end of the next Grand Prix (the one that will start next week):

https://blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2020-02/The-Victory-Lap-for-Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueleds-Grand-Prix

I'm quite interested about the whole "Challenges will give Wumpa Coins instead of Nitro" thing...

Edited by Lance_87