Guide for Great Owl, Let Him Finish, Loop-de-loop-de-loop trophies.

I'm late to the party, but I have to say it's a great game (although short).

Mini-stories and climatic soundtrack were excellent.

Decided to make a guide for 3 trophies - Great Owl, Let Him Finish, Loop-de-loop-de-loop.

If someone is still playig this (or plan to) it could help.

More of a tribute, I guess. We definitely need more games like this.

I'll try to answer any questions, whether it's plot or trophies oriented. Thanks.

There are two 100% video guides posted here and contain much more info (kudos to the authors!), but wanted to add something of my own. Hopefully someone will find it helpful. If I can help even one person, I'm happy.

• 3 years later...

I actually did that exact thing, caught the one bunny and then caught the momma bunny but didn't get the trophy. 

However I did not know what I was doing and before hand had tried to make a few swoops down with the R1 button.

I caught 2 in a row without missing, however I technically missed before I even caught one, and the trophy didn't pop.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

I actually did that exact thing, caught the one bunny and then caught the momma bunny but didn't get the trophy. 

However I did not know what I was doing and before hand had tried to make a few swoops down with the R1 button.

I caught 2 in a row without missing, however I technically missed before I even caught one, and the trophy didn't pop.

Yeah you can only use two swoops in the entire Owl section or you will fail the trophy requirements.

• Like 2