insane/extreme glitches?

melodicmizery

does anyone know of any that exist still? i know there is one level you can stand in a spot and the zombies dont move at all and on the same level you can glitch out of the map to survive. other then that i dont know of any. i saw a few that seem to be patched. ive been playing with ai and i can get to the end of almost every level and then i get 2 bulls at once and a screamer in a almost unshootable far spot or something totally ridiculous happens. it seems almost harder playing with real players on some sections and easier with ai on some sections. for example on the first level i can use either smoke or mines to make it to the last section easily by myself way faster then with a team, but to carry i think its 9 boxes alone when swarms dont seem to stop coming in the ai just dies instantly fast even if i mask them. i know a new patch is coming with new content so i want to take advantage while i can before they patch anything else i dont know about. i already got the short end of the stick with this credit bullcrap. i already farmed about 300 missions for coins which has been taking forever. and still would need to farm moscow about 130 more times just to get the extra money i need lol. so needless to say im fkn sick of this game by now. its a great game but dang the enemies are shady as hell. whats even worse it seems like on the insane/extreme you need to move FAST or else new waves of enemies come in. so if there is rooms with medkits or guns you might need you might as well just skip those because if you take to long observing a new wave of enemies comes out of friggen no where. 

The only glitches I know of are the ones that are in the second Jerusalem level at the end that draws zombies near whoever is at the glitch spot and they can't hurt them.

The other one I'm not even sure what it was supposed to do but I saw someone on the final part of the Cruise Ship level stand up on some chairs but it didn't really seem to do anything unless they messed it up.

On 8/19/2019 at 2:59 AM, Redgrave said:

The only glitches I know of are the ones that are in the second Jerusalem level at the end that draws zombies near whoever is at the glitch spot and they can't hurt them.

The other one I'm not even sure what it was supposed to do but I saw someone on the final part of the Cruise Ship level stand up on some chairs but it didn't really seem to do anything unless they messed it up.

thanks yah ive also seen this one before. this level is so hard me and some guys have been trying it for a few hours a day. we only made it to the last part 2 times. botht imes i tried this trick. the problem is i run out of ammo and the ai by the van dies. there is way to much swarms, and if a screamer or bull appears everyone is screwed. not enough supplies either. i also threw gas down to get more ammo and save ai green, but while trying to get back into this spot i glitch in the air and froze and was killed almost immediately. so im almost thinking i would be better off not in this spot at all and down on the ground. also the zombies dont come at me like it does in the video, i had maybe 5-10 at most come to me. i guess its luck based

Edited by melodicmizery

11 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

thanks yah ive also seen this one before. this level is so hard me and some guys have been trying it for a few hours a day. we only made it to the last part 2 times. botht imes i tried this trick. the problem is i run out of ammo and the ai by the van dies. there is way to much swarms, and if a screamer or bull appears everyone is screwed. not enough supplies either. i also threw gas down to get more ammo and save ai green, but while trying to get back into this spot i glitch in the air and froze and was killed almost immediately. so im almost thinking i would be better off not in this spot at all and down on the ground. also the zombies dont come at me like it does in the video, i had maybe 5-10 at most come to me. i guess its luck based

I mentioned it in the other thread I made but for that part the group I was with what we did was focus on killing the zombies that are already there as best we could before moving on to the car parts. It's easier said than done but if you can do that then you can get some breathing room before another swarm comes in. It's also probably ideal to focus on killing zombies in-between getting the parts too although one guy we were with did pretty well with getting the parts while doing that so I guess we were fortunate enough that he pulled it off. But yeah, it's a really annoying part especially when the Infectors show up and they take nearly all your ammo while there are other zombies trying to kill you. 

As for the glitch spot not working, I haven't managed to do it myself but did you use a loud weapon while shooting at them? Those always seem to attract more even if there is already a swarm.

Another thing you could probably try is having someone be an Exterminator and use the Perks that give you a chance (or I think it guarantees it, I forget) an extra defense kit so you could have two auto-turrets around, and I assume if you have two Exterminators with the same Perks you could have four but I guess it really depends on how generous the AI Director wants to be which isn't often.

2 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

isn't that the problem though? you need to get parts and keep greengold up. all the glitches to get up in a zone (i'd imagine) keep a player alive, but if they're up there, the mission isn't progressing if they are the last one alive.

The people I've seen do it will help out by keeping the zombies off Greengold as best they can. So as long as they can at least kill some attacking him that can alleviate some of the pressure of keeping him alive. But yeah, if everyone but them dies it gets really risky. If someone dies then it can help if others stay alive long enough to where even if the others die the respawn timer can be almost up. I think that happened when we did it or at least it did happen when we got close to beating it a couple times before getting screwed over by something else.