Shared Story (Online) Trophies Find a Buddy

What’s up guys. I am creating this thread for people who may or may not have a friend to play the game with. Since some of the trophies are (online only) and there is NO matchmaking function this is a great place to hook up with someone and work towards those trophies. I’ll start off by adding my PSN name. 

PSN: Tention-_-

Please feel free to shoot me a friend request!

Edited by Tention-_-
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tention-_- said:

What’s up guys. I am creating this thread for people who may or may not have a friend to play the game with. Since some of the trophies are (online only) and there is NO matchmaking function this is a great place to hook up with someone and work towards those trophies. I’ll start off by adding my PSN name. 

PSN: Tention-_-

Please feel free to shoot me a friend request!

You need to create a boosting session. The mods crack down quickly on threads like this. I would probably close it before it is noticed. No offense taken here, just trying to help.

Edited by VoidVictory

29 minutes ago, Tention-_- said:

Where can I create a boosting post?

You don’t want to make a boosting post. Once you have the game on your profile, go to sessions and set up a date and time for boosting. People join and it is easy to set one up. Boosting posts get closed by mods.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VoidVictory said:

You don’t want to make a boosting post. Once you have the game on your profile, go to sessions and set up a date and time for boosting. People join and it is easy to set one up. Boosting posts get closed by mods.

Awesome man thanks. No idea how to take this post down though, do I just report it?