Medium Bro

You can't complete it solo, as that would require a lot of luck.

Brad and Alex each other must give the right answers at the same time, so it's a shared story (online co-op.) and can be done in the first chapter after the Chinese/WW2 introduction.

Edited by KHDelBoy

8 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

You can't complete it solo, as that would require a lot of luck.

Brad and Alex each other must give the right answers at the same time, so it's a shared story (online co-op.) and can be done in the first chapter after the Chinese/WW2 introduction.

I did this trophy solo I got it at the bit where u go down the hole on my 1st run not sure how I did it 

Send brad down the hole that’s how I got it soon as Alex said time to upgrade to medium bro I got it 

That bastard said it to me at the end, "medium bro."

Still didn't get the trophy. Hmm. I think it depends ON what the computer picks as their reply, so it may need a lot of luck. The best way I guess is to check the relationship status as Brad or Alex towards the end, but there isn't many options as they often get split up?

So I would try follow the Shared play video, and keep on trying until you get more positives. Then treat Brad nicely when he's in bed after throwing up (if he did drink any alcohol) Then while at the hole, Brad must say he's going and that makes Alex respect him more and is available as a choice. Try to get Alex and Brad down the hole.

After that I don't think there's a chance to max the relationship after that apart from picking what to do with the rebreather (if both Alex and brad goes) by agreeing with whoever is not in control.

I would say that solo'ing this would be lucky.

Edited by KHDelBoy
  • Like 1

It's not luck or the computer, it can be done in Theater Cut single player. It should be easy because most of the responses are at the beginning, so if you mess up, it's easy to start over. Also tell Alex to go with his gut when he's talking about a life decision. When he calls him Medium bro, the Trophy won't pop, you have to let Brad go down the hole with one of the girls, so Fliss and Julia have to be alive still, then tell him you're OK, do not pick "Keep it down up there", after that selection the Trophy should pop. 

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 2