Any games where you consider the hardest trophy not the rarest (plat obviously not included).

ARH65512

On 9/8/2019 at 3:36 PM, Lava_Yuki said:

FFX's Chocobo trainer trophy is pretty tough to get a time of 00:00.

Honestly, FFX's Chocobo trainer, while difficult, only took me a handful of tries to get it down. Probably have to do with the fact I had plenty of practice on the PS2 version. However, it took me a long time to get the lightning strikes down, it got so bad that I barely blinked and had to pause several times so I could blink. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 3:38 PM, ARH65512 said:

Usually, the rarest trophy is the hardest, grindiest, or most frustrating. 

I disagree with the usually part of your statement. I typically find on my games and my friends' games that the rarest trophy is NOT the hardest but grindiest and most frustrating will usually jack up the rarity. A difficult trophy is a challenge and typically, gamers love challenges. Sitting there and endlessly wading knee-deep through a grind is boring and grueling. Most people don't have the time, patience, and dedication.

I agree with those who mention the Jump Rope of Final Fantasy IX and We need to go Deeper - Gold of Gauntlet. Without a doubt, the hardest parts of those two games but not the rarest. I too am working on fully upgrading my stratagems for Helldivers. So much more of a grind because you could advance so much at a time.

1 hour ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Which trophy in SMB, in your opinion, is harder than Impossible Boy?

I meant not counting those games, Super Mutant Alien Assault proved to be tough to earn. 

Impossible Boy is the most challenging SMB trophy.

Edited by Deceptrox