Trophy Thoughts

Andrea9281

This has to be one of the laziest copy and paste lists, even in the context of annual sports titles.

At a glance, there are four changes from last year:

Two master league trophies have been removed and replaced. The two replaced were quite easy, but at least the international cup winner required you to sim a few seasons. The new ones (increase your followers and read a message) look like they will literally take 5 minutes.

The Myclub team strength trophy has been modified to require 3000 team strength instead of the 2300 from last year. Considering the fact that you can have an overbudget team and achieve this, and that the game gives you a ton of good players constantly, this shouldn't add much if any time to platinum.

The trophy icons are now on a purple background instead of the grey and white from last year.

Here's to a more engaging list for 2021!

• Like 2

I just wished they would've skipped the BAL trophies altogether. That game mode has been a bore for years now. i'm glad they took the ML for an overhaul, but would've expected more trophies rather than less.. Considering this is my favorite game mode within PES, I think it's a shame it won't encourage me to play this a lot.

I'm glad I didn't buy this at launch, but will likely pick this up later this (or next) year.

• Like 1

same as last year easy but the 3000 team trophy is a chore... rng

it scales exactly the same so 2300 is like 3000 this year

that is like last year you require atleast 7 or 8 black balls and rest being gold

you have to spend real money if you want to speed it up or else just grind coins and gp till you luckily get it

the game gives you only 3 blackballs to start with

have to wait for an event to show up which guarantees black or gold like last year

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Andrea9281 said:

This has to be one of the laziest copy and paste lists, even in the context of annual sports titles.

At a glance, there are four changes from last year:

Two master league trophies have been removed and replaced. The two replaced were quite easy, but at least the international cup winner required you to sim a few seasons. The new ones (increase your followers and read a message) look like they will literally take 5 minutes.

The Myclub team strength trophy has been modified to require 3000 team strength instead of the 2300 from last year. Considering the fact that you can have an overbudget team and achieve this, and that the game gives you a ton of good players constantly, this shouldn't add much if any time to platinum.

The trophy icons are now on a purple background instead of the grey and white from last year.

Here's to a more engaging list for 2021!

Yeah i agree..

We need more hardcore trophy for 2021, such as: 

- Obtained champion badge (1000rated) on myclub

- Created squad with 4400 strength

- Get 10 win streak in a row both on my club and online division

- Have at least 1 player with 99 overall in myclub

- Reach division 1 on online division

- Play 1000 matches myclub and online division.

That would be great? the trophy list still easy for veteran pes player but would be hard as hell for casual.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zandrianur said:

Yeah i agree..

We need more hardcore trophy for 2021, such as: 

- Obtained champion badge (1000rated) on myclub

- Created squad with 4400 strength

- Get 10 win streak in a row both on my club and online division

- Have at least 1 player with 99 overall in myclub

- Reach division 1 on online division

- Play 1000 matches myclub and online division.

That would be great1f602.png the trophy list still easy for veteran pes player but would be hard as hell for casual.

That would be quite hardcore indeed haha. I would settle even for a list like PES 15-18 had where you had to demonstrate mastery over the CPU and a quality MyClub squad by winning 6 in a row on superstar/2 in a row on legend. At this point I would be happy if the list for 2021 is not just the exact same as this year's but with green icons or something.

20 hours ago, kantera said:

How did you do that? I just want to cut down my time to play BAL because I don't really like that mode. Thanks!

I maxed out Suarez (in Edit mode) and just simmed all the way through the first ceremony.

Edited by tanonero
grammar

5 hours ago, tanonero said:

I maxed out Suarez (in Edit mode) and just simmed all the way through the first ceremony.

I just earned the trophy in a slight other way:

• Edited competition structure draw size of PEU League to 14
  • Put FC Barcelona in PEU League
  • Picked Messi and played only the first game and earned all trophies in BAL

Who do you think is a really good manager to get in MyClub? L. Roman (Guardiola) worth the price?

• Like 2

On 13/09/2019 at 3:00 PM, kantera said:

I just earned the trophy in a slight other way:

• Edited competition structure draw size of PEU League to 14
  • Put FC Barcelona in PEU League
  • Picked Messi and played only the first game and earned all trophies in BAL

Who do you think is a really good manager to get in MyClub? L. Roman (Guardiola) worth the price?

It depends on your style. I don't like aggressive managers, so I hired J. Fossati as it has all-out-defence and a diamond formation. 9W and 1L in my first ten online games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 4:20 PM, tanonero said:

It depends on your style. I don't like aggressive managers, so I hired J. Fossati as it has all-out-defence and a diamond formation. 9W and 1L in my first ten online games.

I think 4-1-2-1-2 diamond formation is good to playing direct give and go between two strikers, simply and deadly but it's easy to intercept if you know the game very well.

For me 3 strikers upfront is the best option. You can go with 4-3-3, 4-1-2-3 or any 3 strikers tactic, because with 3 you can play wide or center, pretty good on counter and more unpredictable build up play than 4-1-2-1-2 diamond which's only center attacking build up or 4-4-2 with lmf and rmf still can play wide but weak on defense.

I have 80% win ratio with valverde 4-3-3. Same as pes 2019 3 strikers tactic can easily dominate anyone at online if you know how to use it imo.

• 2 weeks later...