Trophy Thoughts

AnEldritchThing

Gotta be one of the easier Soulslikes out there—4/10 difficulty, maybe? Beware the missable stuff, however; backup saves are quite helpful in this regard. My main issue with this series is getting lost, and I swear the many redundant shortcuts only make navigation more confusing somehow.

My build utilized the full MG Cerberus armor set, General's A.C.U. V2.0 gloves, and every implant related to battery gain/preservation. It was easy mode, to be honest. I literally just locked onto the final boss's head and spammed the infinite combo: R2, followed by mashing R1... he died in mere seconds on both occasions, and I only had to heal 1-2 times. Pretty silly.

DLC included, it was 34.5 hours long, while roughly following the decent Neoseeker guide. Of course, I used a backup save to view both endings in the same playthrough.

• Like 2

On 11/27/2022 at 5:08 AM, StraightVege said:

Gotta be one of the easier Soulslikes out there—4/10 difficulty, maybe? Beware the missable stuff, however; backup saves are quite helpful in this regard. My main issue with this series is getting lost, and I swear the many redundant shortcuts only make navigation more confusing somehow.

My build utilized the full MG Cerberus armor set, General's A.C.U. V2.0 gloves, and every implant related to battery gain/preservation. It was easy mode, to be honest. I literally just locked onto the final boss's head and spammed the infinite combo: R2, followed by mashing R1... he died in mere seconds on both occasions, and I only had to heal 1-2 times. Pretty silly.

DLC included, it was 34.5 hours long, while roughly following the decent Neoseeker guide. Of course, I used a backup save to view both endings in the same playthrough.

How did you tackle the Box Office Smash dlc trophy? Currently working on this game now and this is my only concern as far as difficulty goes. 

@KoeichiHero  I wouldn't worry; it wasn't a particularly difficult challenge, at least not with the build I outlined. Just kite the enemies around the arena, destroying the ranged ones first, and leaving the big robots for last. Target unarmored body parts whenever possible, to speed the kills up significantly. Stuns with the EMP-44 Starfish drone can be pretty helpful, too. I was never in any real danger.

• Like 1