Thinking of going back to this awesome remake

Alantor32

Since they announced the Trials of Mana remake for PS4 and Switch, I am thinking of platinuming this game which is a great remake imo and since SE has patched all the bugs (I think?) in it, I think I can try to platinum this game before Trials of Mana remake comes out next year. I also am thinking of pre-ordering Trials of Mana remake from the PS Store after next week. Anyway, who else is going to platinum Secret of Mana before the Trials of Mana remake comes out next year?

Edited by MMX20

Sadly the Secret of Mana Remake is not a good game at all. It's actually pretty bad. The gameplay is sluggish and the mechanics are straight from the original SNES version and that's not a good thing. The mechanics simply aged badly.

I had to force myself to do all the grinding for those rare item drops and I regretted it. I seriously can't recommend the game, no matter how strong your nostalgia for the original is. Just skip it and wait for Trials of Mana.

Or try and watch some gameplay on youtube and see for yourself.

EDIT: I missed the fact that you already played the game. So, just ignore my comment. I thought you where thinking about buying it.

Edited by Ranari_Kai
  • Like 1