Siora final dialogue of romance doesn't trigger

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I have already done all side quests for every companion and also all the side quests in general before the meeting with all your partners at end of the game, I have a friendly relationship with all my partners and I'm ready to do the romance trophy with Siora.

But unfortunately, even if I choose all the correct dialogue options shown in this video, when you choose "Leave" and you talk to her right after, she doesn't thank me for the things I told her before, as you can see from the video:

Spoiler

I'm talking about the minute 2:45 of the video... She doesn't thank me but she only says "Carants... Do you need something"?

And of course, the dialogue option with the heart appears, I can tell her everything but the ending dialogue doesn't appear.

I might miss just a single +1 point of reputation with Siora that doesn't allow that? I guess, because I have a friendly relationship even with Vasco but it doesn't anyway let me start the romance (it only let me ask him "How to become a Naut").

I've tried to re-install the game without the patch update but it's anyway useless because the game recognizes that the savegame is made with the recent update of the game and version 1.00 in not compatible.

The most annoying thing is that after the correct dialogue options (and thanks to them I also gain +2 with Siora), when I go to my apartment in a city, it shows up a question marker "?" indicating the bed (so I guess it wants to let the scene trigger even without she's thankful to me for talking to her). I go upstairs and obviously, nothing happens.

My character is male, so I guess I'll try again being more careful in a second playthrough right? Damn >.< lol

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

It could definitely be that you're missing out on some points. I noticed that the natives quests could -1/+1 some points on Siora.

I did Kurt's 2nd quest yesterday and first failed to rescue Wilhelm (Kurt -1) and didn't have intuition 2 (Coin guard -2). So I reloaded a quicksave, saved Wilhelm (+1) and respecced to Int 2 (Not sure if I got +Coin Guard).

I'd say you have to be careful doing their sidequests too as there are possibilities of losing/earning points during them. Perhaps the guides are wrong saying you only need to complete side quests and choose correct answers afterwards for it to be enough

As far as I know you don't need to do any other side missions, you only need to do the companions missions Kury/Aphra/Siora/Vasco's quests to get the romantic time in the bedroom, but it depends on the options you choose. 

I've been following this guide:

https://primagames.com/tips/greedfall-siora-romance-guide

It worked very well for Vasco's missions. I'm not sure if you can only have 1 "partner" at one time if that is the case  it could be a reason why she isnt giving you the correct dialogue, or if you may have selected a wrong option in a previous conversation that may also.

• 1 year later...

Again, late to the thread, but I didn't get the final dialogue option before romance, either. However, I was still able to get the romance to trigger.

Also, Siora is pretty annoying, in that there are lots of times you'll lose rep with her because of your actions in other quests. For example, in Aphra's first companion quest, if you bring along Siora, you'll lose 1 rep with her. If you side with the Bridge Alliance over the island rebels, you'll automatically lose 1 point of rep with Siora, even if she isn't with you.

Edited by starcrunch061