Enemy level scaling "bug"

Valkirye22

I don't know whether to call this a bug but I'm not sure it should be normal?

So I'm playing solo, normal mode, getting close to the end of the story and around the time you start getting story missions again on Pandora i noticed all the enemies suddenly cap out at level 35-36, while the occasional (mini)boss will reach 38/39? For most of it I was level 40 or now 42 and it's still the same.

On other planets they scale correctly but on pandora and story missions (e.g. hoping to get great new loot from bosses) everything is stuck around level 35.

I joined a friend who was a lover level (sub 20) a couple of times in coop mode and there the enemies also scaled correctly up to +1/2 over my level.

Anyone has an idea if something glitched out or should be done? Honestly the blue guns I get for doing kills for company X are superior to the legendaries i find :(

38 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

I don't know whether to call this a bug but I'm not sure it should be normal?

So I'm playing solo, normal mode, getting close to the end of the story and around the time you start getting story missions again on Pandora i noticed all the enemies suddenly cap out at level 35-36, while the occasional (mini)boss will reach 38/39? For most of it I was level 40 or now 42 and it's still the same.

On other planets they scale correctly but on pandora and story missions (e.g. hoping to get great new loot from bosses) everything is stuck around level 35.

I joined a friend who was a lover level (sub 20) a couple of times in coop mode and there the enemies also scaled correctly up to +1/2 over my level.

Anyone has an idea if something glitched out or should be done? Honestly the blue guns I get for doing kills for company X are superior to the legendaries i find :(

I think I'm having similar issues I've visited other planets walked around and everything is below my level by afew points up to over 10 in some areas and even the ones just below my level only give like 3 or 4 xp so I'd need days to level once