Boosting tips

timpurnat

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, whittle181 said:

Nice guide! Completed this game a few years ago, used 2 PS4s as well... wouldn't even bother without self boosting as it'd take far too long.

Thanks man, really appreciate it! Yeah, the game is completely dead now so self boosting is the only option lol. After I finished it I started getting lots of messages about it so I decided to write a guide. 

• 1 year later...

A friend of mine had the trophy for being first in five FFA matches glitch. There doesn't seem to be a way to correct this issue, so beware nasty glitches can happen without any way to fix the trophy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NajiLionheart said:

So this game can be self boosted with 2 PS4's?

yeah, it can be done with 2 consoles 

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

A friend of mine had the trophy for being first in five FFA matches glitch. There doesn't seem to be a way to correct this issue, so beware nasty glitches can happen without any way to fix the trophy.

Maybe this is another issue tied to not playing as player 1. I had a similar issue when boosting Deathbringer character rank, my alt got a trophy for the first Deathbringer character instead of me because I was playing as player 2. Luckily I still got it after I leveled up the second one as player 1. It's a long shot but maybe your buddy played as player 2 (I never encountered a problem with other trophies, but it's possible in a shitty game like this one lol)?

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1