DOOM Eternal (March 20, 2020)

ziggypossum

2 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Thanks for putting that link up! I was waiting to see when the trophy list would come out. Seems pretty straightforward in terms of trophies. The multiplayer trophies don't seem too difficult except for the one where you have to get a kill with each weapon. That one might require a bit of skill. My hype levels for the game are at max right now!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DarthMagnus0605 said:

Thanks for putting that link up! I was waiting to see when the trophy list would come out. Seems pretty straightforward in terms of trophies. The multiplayer trophies don't seem too difficult except for the one where you have to get a kill with each weapon. That one might require a bit of skill. My hype levels for the game are at max right now!

No worries! It was posted about 10 hours ago, so I didn't bother posting it here as I assumed it was already posted, but I checked and it wasn't!

Yeah, that trophy looks like the only tricky one, wonder if it can be boosted?

3 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

No worries! It was posted about 10 hours ago, so I didn't bother posting it here as I assumed it was already posted, but I checked and it wasn't!

Yeah, that trophy looks like the only tricky one, wonder if it can be boosted?

I'm sure someone will find a way but right now it doesn't seem like it. Just like in Doom 2016 I don't think they will let the trophies pop while playing private matches (unless there are glitches) and BattleMode seems like a 1 v 2 asymmetrical type of game mode so the best chance of boosting would be to get into a party of 3 and hope you all match up together. However, since you don't have to win any of the matches to get the trophy I think you can just focus on getting kills with each of the weapons rather than trying to win the match which makes it pretty doable. I'm also looking forward to the post-launch DLC since they are going to add more single-player content and not just new multiplayer modes or maps

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarthMagnus0605 said:

I'm sure someone will find a way but right now it doesn't seem like it. Just like in Doom 2016 I don't think they will let the trophies pop while playing private matches (unless there are glitches) and BattleMode seems like a 1 v 2 asymmetrical type of game mode so the best chance of boosting would be to get into a party of 3 and hope you all match up together. However, since you don't have to win any of the matches to get the trophy I think you can just focus on getting kills with each of the weapons rather than trying to win the match which makes it pretty doable. I'm also looking forward to the post-launch DLC since they are going to add more single-player content and not just new multiplayer modes or maps

Oh, Battlemode is 1 v 2? That may make it a bit easier. Admittedly, I hadn't looked too much into it.

• 5 weeks later...