DOOM Eternal (March 20, 2020)

ziggypossum

Doom Enternal doesn't exists. It's funny how today I stumbled upon two grammar mistakes and they were both from an UK/US profile. I know, it doesn't need to mean they are actually from these countries, but c'mon guys, please check before you post. 

And yeah, I saw it. "Fuck me" -> my wallet Q1 next year. 

• 1 month later...

JnQpAfL.jpg

RELEASE DATE 13/12/2019

The DOOM Slayers Collection takes players through more than two decades of demon slaying – from the classic games that popularized the first-person shooter to the fan favorite franchise reboot, wield an arsenal of powerful weapons as you battle demon hordes on Mars, on Earth, and across Hell in four critically acclaimed games: DOOM, DOOM II, DOOM 3, and DOOM (2016).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dark Prince said:

The guy who designed HUD should be fired, it looks horrendous

You can customise it.

Luckily, id Software added a ton of customisation options so you can create the HUD that perfectly suits you

https://www.altchar.com/game-news/doom-eternal-reveals-extensive-hud-customisation-settings-aAWBj9j7YktZ

On 3/5/2020 at 0:54 PM, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

I hope it doesn't have any multiplayer trophies

Rather have multiplayer trophies than one for beating the whole game on Ultra Nightmare. Just don't have the time to be wasting it on failed runs especially if there's a long intro like Wolfenstein 2. 

Edited by Killbomb

52 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Rather have multiplayer trophies than one for beating the whole game on Ultra Nightmare. Just don't have the time to be wasting it on failed runs especially if there's a long intro like Wolfenstein 2. 

I always thought Ultra Nightmare made no sense in Doom. The whole game revolves around you being an unstoppable and un-killable badass but on that difficulty you go down in a few hits. Seems counter intuitive.

• Like 1