strngwoodDrJones

Exploration and Cartography trophy

6 posts in this topic

Okay, so I first failed this after my hard save by not turning in the notes and found out I had two camps left . So I figured, reload.  I did. Got the second to last last campfire, turned in my notes to de Courcillon. Got to Anemhaid, which is on the list. I see the last campfire in my sights. And boom. Fail. Every time. All the others are complete. Is there something I'm missing or is this just buggy? Thanks in advance for any help/advice 😁

Edited by strngwoodDrJones
typo

2 hours ago, strngwoodDrJones said:

Okay, so I first failed this after my hard save by not turning in the notes and found out I had two camps left . So I figured, reload.  I did. Got the second to last last campfire, turned in my notes to de Courcillon. Got to Anemhaid, which is on the list. I see the last campfire in my sights. And boom. Fail. Every time. All the others are complete. Is there something I'm missing or is this just buggy? Thanks in advance for any help/advice 1f601.png

Where in the story are you at this point? I picked it up on the first trip to the location. If you're going back for the final visit that may be too late.

10 minutes ago, Thermopyle2 said:

Where in the story are you at this point? I picked it up on the first trip to the location. If you're going back for the final visit that may be too late.

I am at before "the point of no return" and also, a hard save before finding the crown. I was never able to get to the campfire in Anemhaid, beforehand. Is there a way to get there? Thanks for the reply 😀

First time I was able to get there was after giving the crown away, waiting two days, then going to see the tree. I think it was after talking to the tree and escaping that I visited the campsite, though.