Curators Cut - Separate DLC release

I'm playing the Curator's Cut trying to get the previously only online trophies.

I've tried to go for Medium Bro but nothing of the answers in the guide are there.

I'm playing the single player story, should I play the coop one instead?

EDIT: Ok, apparently I can get Medium Bro even in solo offline, I think I'm gonna restart the normal version of the game then and get the 3 collectibles I need from Glamor Girl with Conrad.

Edited by MiyaKenX
UPDATE

On 12/3/2019 at 5:26 AM, MiyaKenX said:

I'm playing the Curator's Cut trying to get the previously only online trophies.

I've tried to go for Medium Bro but nothing of the answers in the guide are there.

I'm playing the single player story, should I play the coop one instead?

EDIT: Ok, apparently I can get Medium Bro even in solo offline, I think I'm gonna restart the normal version of the game then and get the 3 collectibles I need from Glamor Girl with Conrad.

I actually posted guides for the relationship trophies in theatrical cut in the comments of the PSNP trophy guide.

43 minutes ago, FebuKev said:

Hi, can someone tell me how to get to the Curator's cut? I finished the game with every mode at least once and I cannot find it. 

I also have the last update.

Thank you,

You must download the DLC from the PSN store. Then start a new game in solo mode then it should be selectable.

Edited by Kitty_Paine

6 minutes ago, Kitty_Paine said:

I actually posted guides for the relationship trophies in theatrical cut in the comments of the PSNP trophy guide.

You must download the DLC from the PSN store. Then start a new game in solo mode then it should be selectable.

Thank you, I just found it