Sequence 7 memory 4 intervation

For the full synch mission says do not swim .In the first playthrough i swimmed and finished mission but when i came back for il prince trophy i am not swimming but i still get %50 synch how can i solve this problem 

Edited by inFLAMESn

• 7 months later...

The first time i played the mission during story mode, i felt into the water. Trying to get 100% now and its the only mission I still can't get full synch. Doesn't matter if i go from the logs in the water, or the rope that connects the roofs or even with a horse riding over the bridge! No matter what I do, i dont get full synch! Any ideas? 

Edit : Deleted game data and installed it again worked fine.

Edited by Steva24
Solution found

• 1 year later...

I had the same glitch. On my original playthrough I swam. I went back to complete it without swimming, I did so while skipping cutscenes and crossing a rope that bridged across the water. After doing this I remained at 50%. On my next attempt I did not skip the cutscenes, tackled the traitor at the end of the ruins area then I used a horse and crossed the bridge to get to the final objective. Doing this gave me the 100%. Hope this helps.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 10/20/2021 at 9:53 PM, Smiler__14 said:

I had the same glitch. On my original playthrough I swam. I went back to complete it without swimming, I did so while skipping cutscenes and crossing a rope that bridged across the water. After doing this I remained at 50%. On my next attempt I did not skip the cutscenes, tackled the traitor at the end of the ruins area then I used a horse and crossed the bridge to get to the final objective. Doing this gave me the 100%. Hope this helps.

Had exactly the same issue, but this also solved it for me. Thanks!