Slimer Trophy unobtainable since the latest patch?

Sebulba2000

Hi, I'm platinuming Terraria with my friend and recently we killed our 24th type of Slime and got no trophy. Is it now unobtainable since the new update? I checked the wiki and it says Shadow Slime is removed. Also, we DID get the accomplishment

Edited by Sebulba2000

I haven't played this but someone earned it as recently as today and several others have gotten it this month. When did the game update? 

The trophy description does say that the crimson slime is glitched and you may need to kill several, but you said you got the accomplishment so I guess that's not it. 

I know some games can be finicky with trophies in co op. 

Good luck. 

Edit:

Take a look at this, 

Edited by Joker-Kun890

Shadow Slime was removed in 2017, so it's unlikely to be that

Have you killed Sand Slime, found in the desert? It's the only slime that isn't required for the ingame accomplishment, but that might mean it isn't required for the trophy either

If that doesn't work, the best thing to do is make a checklist and go through them all again

Edited by Shadiochao

On 19.10.2019 at 10:20 AM, Shadiochao said:

Shadow Slime was removed in 2017, so it's unlikely to be that

Have you killed Sand Slime, found in the desert? It's the only slime that isn't required for the ingame accomplishment, but that might mean it isn't required for the trophy either

If that doesn't work, the best thing to do is make a checklist and go through them all again

I'll try that, thanks!

On 19.10.2019 at 9:21 AM, TheYuriG said:

You can still earn the trophy on the outdated console versions of the game, so the answer to this question is no.

Yeah, I know. I have the disc version, so it's not a problem for me. Just asking about it.

On 19.10.2019 at 3:32 AM, Joker-Kun890 said:

I haven't played this but someone earned it as recently as today and several others have gotten it this month. When did the game update? 

The trophy description does say that the crimson slime is glitched and you may need to kill several, but you said you got the accomplishment so I guess that's not it. 

I know some games can be finicky with trophies in co op. 

Good luck. 

Edit:

Take a look at this, 

Dunno when. Thanks, I'll try that, too!

• 2 months later...