Runemaster?

jorr1313

Is anyone else having trouble finding the Runemaster? From the little I've read he's supposed to be in Terralava, but I've ran both of those dungeons 10+ times without finding him. What does he look like? What kind of mission do you have to do to find him? 

5 hours ago, OsuOrr said:

Is anyone else having trouble finding the Runemaster? From the little I've read he's supposed to be in Terralava, but I've ran both of those dungeons 10+ times without finding him. What does he look like? What kind of mission do you have to do to find him? 

Both of my playthroughs I found him in the first portal any level in a challenge room.  Run caves 3-4 times and he should appear. Also I wouldn't worry about finding him for now since you don't have the "Find 10 divine items" trophy,  that trophy is easier before you find him.  

Edited by iGGTheEnd

14 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Both of my playthroughs I found him in the first portal any level in a challenge room.  Run caves 3-4 times and he should appear. Also I wouldn't worry about finding him for now since you don't have the "Find 10 divine items" trophy,  that trophy is easier before you find him.  

I did get the 10 divine items already. My profile just hadn't updated yet. I was focusing on that because I figured it would be the worst trophy. 

Thanks for the tips everyone! Sounds like I was looking in the wrong area. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 0:29 AM, iGGTheEnd said:

Why the 10 divine items trophy is not easy after finding Runemender, after you unlock him there are less divine items in the dungeons?

11 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Why the 10 divine items trophy is not easy after finding Runemender, after you unlock him there are less divine items in the dungeons?

Ya it becomes harder but there is a way to get it in 1-3 tries but I recommend you do the other trophies first to get your characters to max level and more gem drops.  Once you have done that go to map 3-1 look for all secrets on the ground as you play through the map.  Also if you find one of the rooms where you have to stand on the tiles in order or it spawns enemies keep doing the puzzle wrong to keep spawning enemies and farming gems, then use the gems to buy everything from the store and feed them to the gambler as well and you should get it in a couple tries.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya it becomes harder but there is a way to get it in 1-3 tries but I recommend you do the other trophies first to get your characters to max level and more gem drops.  Once you have done that go to map 3-1 look for all secrets on the ground as you play through the map.  Also if you find one of the rooms where you have to stand on the tiles in order or it spawns enemies keep doing the puzzle wrong to keep spawning enemies and farming gems, then use the gems to buy everything from the store and feed them to the gambler as well and you should get it in a couple tries.

ok, but that gambler is a thief lol, I went with 14 gemstones to spend I only got 2 items, the rest was just money.

I'll keep trying.

Edit: Got it, luckily all divine items are included in the trophy. Now looking for souvenirs and upgrading and beating the game :)

Edited by GoldenShaka