how hard is this platinum?

Alex_Gorbatschow

I cant find much informations on this topic , so maybe someone of you can tell me, how hard this platinum is and how long it takes. Do you have to grind a lot and are there any server issues preventing you from obtaining all online Trophies? I have the UK Version and a german PSN account (this game is still banned in Germany) if its important to know.  

All of the trophies for the online can be boosted with 2 people and a few tricks. They wont take more than 15 hours, the single player has a few glitches and on max difficulty can be very challenging, be prepared to die a lot in the 20 hours it would take to do 2 playthroughs.

Only thing I will warn you about though is that depending on when your account was made, you will or wont be allowed to actually gather stats and levels. So if you are one of the ones excluded from the levels and the level glitch then you will have to do all the leveling in 1 session will would take 40 hours or so I've heard. Theres info about the date exclusion in the forum topics for the game.

On 1.11.2019 at 8:38 PM, TOAST13TOA5T said:

All of the trophies for the online can be boosted with 2 people and a few tricks. They wont take more than 15 hours, the single player has a few glitches and on max difficulty can be very challenging, be prepared to die a lot in the 20 hours it would take to do 2 playthroughs.

Only thing I will warn you about though is that depending on when your account was made, you will or wont be allowed to actually gather stats and levels. So if you are one of the ones excluded from the levels and the level glitch then you will have to do all the leveling in 1 session will would take 40 hours or so I've heard. Theres info about the date exclusion in the forum topics for the game.

Thank you for your reply. I created my account on December 2015, so I think i would be affected from the not saving server statistics. Maybe I give the story mode a chance on my secondary account.  

Ach that sucks mate, sorry to hear it. If that's the case though and you aren't doing it solely for trophies I'd just run through the story on easy enjoying the games offerings instead of stressing. I do think this game gets a really unfair rap, it was very enjoyable for it's time so I hope you have fun with it.

I don't think the date when your account was created matters. Many people have checked on their alts and it worked, also, it's relatively fresh thing because for the past 2/3 years nothing was heard about this glitch. I think that it's just the matter of broken servers, not necessarily the date when your account was tested. If you want, go into the MP and try to use the glitch for MP, you won't get any trophies by doing so, so if the glitch works you can easily boost MP, if not, you will be able to delete the game since it will still have 0%. 

• 1 month later...
On 1.11.2019 at 8:38 PM, TOAST13TOA5T said:

what do you mean with single player glitches?