Spartacus : Mayhem In The Market

lporiginalg

Starting today (August 1, 9am PST) players will gain DOUBLE fame and DOUBLE silver in all matches fought in the Market arena.
There will also be a limited time exclusive perk drop “Shroud of the Fallen”, with an increased drop chance in the Market arena.

Mayhem in the Market will be held
August 1, 9am PST to August 4, 11:59pm PST.

http://spartacuslegends.com/2013/07/mayhem-in-the-market/

------------------------------------------

The market gives 100 fame normally, so, as I anticiapted, basically this is a whoopdy-fucken-doo event. Dunno what the perk does.

Edited by lporiginalg

Starting today (August 1, 9am PST) players will gain DOUBLE fame and DOUBLE silver in all matches fought in the Market arena.

There will also be a limited time exclusive perk drop “Shroud of the Fallen”, with an increased drop chance in the Market arena.

Mayhem in the Market will be held

August 1, 9am PST to August 4, 11:59pm PST.

http://spartacuslegends.com/2013/07/mayhem-in-the-market/

------------------------------------------

The market gives 100 fame normally, so, as I anticiapted, basically this is a whoopdy-fucken-doo event. Dunno what the perk does.

I'm not near my game at the moment, but if you can, let me know what the new perk does exactly and what it says. i read 2 different things so far but seems like there are 2 new perks or 2 versions.  otherwise i'll look for myself later. thanks 

I'm not acutally playing and if I do I sure won't be grinding the market haha. Although seems like you can find the perk anywhere. But yea if I do decide to play and happen to find it I'll let ya know but don't hold your breath ;) Gotta beat this gd Vanquish challenge ^^