Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer Video

Parker

Multiplayer is confirmed for the next Batman game, and I'm not so sure it fits in with the rest of the game. What do you guys think?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/07/31/batman-arkham-origins-multiplayer-video

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/31/multiplayer-comes-to-batman-arkham-origins

Also, they have ocnfirmed there is no multiplayer feature for the WiiU. They want to focus on the consoles with the largest audience, so basically everything except the WiiU. That is another blow to the groin for Nintendo's system that promised all sorts of third party support. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/31/is-batman-arkham-origins-multiplayer-skipping-wii-u

Parker

• Like 1

:blah:  i was excited for this game until i heard there was multiplayer

Do you have to play the multiplayer? I'm not looking forward to the multiplayer either, so I simply won't play it, but the singleplayer still looks awesome and the fact that the game has a multiplayer option doesn't take anything away from the singleplayer portion. I really don't understand why having the option to play multiplayer makes the whole game shit to some people. 

Parker

So many people have already said, "I'll pass now that it has multiplayer"  "It has multiplayer?!  This game is ruined!!!"  "Wow, another singleplayer game gets tacked on multiplayer, not getting it"  If people just want to pay $60 for a singleplayer game only, that fine, but for me, I would like to get my moneys worth.  "They try to give us multiplayer?! An extra mode that adds replay value?!  How dare they?!!"  Wiiu is just so sad, Nintendo needs to stick with handheld devices, they own everyone else in that market.

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 1

So many people have already said, "I'll pass now that it has multiplayer"  "It has multiplayer?!  This game is ruined!!!"  "Wow, another singleplayer game gets tacked on multiplayer, not getting it"  If people just want to pay $60 for a singleplayer game only, that fine, but for me, I would like to get my moneys worth.  "They try to give us multiplayer?! An extra mode that adds replay value?!  How dare they?!!"  Wiiu is just so sad, Nintendo needs to stick with handheld devices, they own everyone else in that market.

Yeah but working on an MP component usually means they cut corners in the main game, just look at Uncharted 3 the last 5 missions were awfully cheap.

Edited by Ramonalicious

Yeah but working on an MP component usually means they cut corners in the main game, just look at Uncharted 3 the last 5 missions were awfully cheap.

I get what you mean,but people can't automatically assume that for every game though, Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us have great singleplayers and multiplayers.