KenobiEagle

Gameplay issues?

2 posts in this topic

Reviews on YouTube and text websites seem to frequently mention issues with the gameplay mechanics not working so well. I see many have earned the Platinum. I'm curious to know if anyone here has experienced any of what they've been discussing. I'm interested in the game, but I wouldn't want to have to "fight the game" every step of the way.

1 hour ago, KenobiEagle said:

Reviews on YouTube and text websites seem to frequently mention issues with the gameplay mechanics not working so well. I see many have earned the Platinum. I'm curious to know if anyone here has experienced any of what they've been discussing. I'm interested in the game, but I wouldn't want to have to "fight the game" every step of the way.

I completed it few days ago using one of the available guides on YT :P - no issues at all with the game or trophies. Didn't have to fight with the mechanics (except one part where I simply forgot to pick up one item and couldn't create a bridge, lol :D).

Quick an easy platinum with the guide, quasi-"Portal 2" adventure IMHO or "Q.U.B.E" in regards to game-play IMHO.

Edit: Typos...

Edited by Smashero