Trophy Thoughts?

Dumbgud

• 11 months later...

I picked this up on sale recently along with a ton of other 'spiele' and it was so much better than I thought it would be. It features arcade style handing for the vehicles, a story that doesn't get in the way too much with nice cheesy dialogue & there's even some variety to the missions. Sound design was forgotten but graphics are reasonable, load times are somewhat fast & the game only crashed 4 times in 5-6 hours. 

You can actually drive off the track for a lot of the map & when you're fanging it down the highway there are trucks with ramps on the back & you can ride the ramp and do stunts. With the faster cars sometimes you can charge up a mountain & jump over a barrier. For someone who can make their own fun with games this one could be very enjoyable. 

Police Chase was definitely not the masochistic experience I thought I'd be getting. In context I'd call this quite good. 

• 11 months later...

This game isn't bad, but I noticed that when you try to total someone else's vehicle to get the "Killer" trophy, the game crashes & produces an error message. Its happened to me three times in a row. I'm wondering if I keep reporting the bug & constantly flood them with error reports if they will actually fix it.

What would make this game better is if there were pedestrians to mow down while driving too.

...Also, is it just me, or does the voice actor for Patrick sound like the same voice actor that voices the character Fry Lock in the Aqua Teen Hunger Force series?

Edited by Bigbossman1202

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/19/2023 at 12:00 AM, Mag-Vel said:

Good day to you,

The EU version have this trophy fixed, so you need to buy the EU version.

Dang, so I need to purchase the EU version for killer trophy? Sucks the US version crashes game. Guess I will wait for a sale on the EU store.

**EDIT** I can confirm that the EU version is needed to unlock the Killer trophy. Just unlocked it today.

Edited by Big_D_Playa