A double take trophy

andrehunter

So i saw in the trophy guide that when you're on NG+ the ammount of battles gets reset so you can just start the game on hard and get easily this  trophy. The problem is that i played the whole ng+ on Chaos and didn't get it. Is it a sure thing the battles are reset when you enter NG+? Because my first playthrough was all on normal and i farmed a lot, so it im sure it will still take a lot to catch up to it in case it doesn't reset.

Just now, AndresLionheart said:

Yes, it resets. Even when you are playing in the corresponding difficulty the thing still needs to drop, so it could be that you were very unlucky and didn't get one randomly.

I don't remember exactly but I may have had to offer some equipment to the lord of the land to increase the chances.

I must be really unlucky then, because i have done countless crucibles gotten at least 6 to 10 drops every crucible and nothing. 

I have offered at least 10 blessed equipment to the lord of the land as well.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I feel I'm also a bit unlucky. I'm currently on my second playthrough and have chosen to play on Intense since the start of it(first playthrough was on normal). No drop yet. Hopefully I'll see a drop like this sooner or later when I'm going to do the equipment farming, but I wouldn't be surprised if that one will be my final trophy.

• 1 month later...

I guess it is purely luck based...i started my 2nd playthrough on hard and got the trophy after defeating a regular enemy after getting down the mountain again at the bridge part... so pretty early in the game...

i did have the Lord of the Land at rank 15 thou with one of the drop boosts boon active along with the increased drop rate for currently equipped items... dunno if that had anything to do with it but guess it might help if others are having trouble with this trophy.... or it was just pure luck ^^’

(and yes my whole first playthrough was on normal mode with a bit of simple when trying out the dlc crucible... oh and also in my first playthrough i did offer like... 3 or 4 blessed equipment along with other stuff to get enough grade... but didnt offer anything in my 2nd playthrough yet)

Edited by Tathie_Tath