Revoking access to Leader boards

I was banned from the leader boards last year. I was foolish and used a save for the last two specs ops missions on modern warfare 2. It's a shame as all my games are legit and I only did that out of desperation. I was just curious, is there any chance I could be unbanned from the leader boards please? I rely on this site heavily as it's quicker than checking my ps4 list and it's great to use whilst out and about to check on my trophies. I would like to get premium one day too. I know I wrongly got trophies I didn't deserve but its the only game I've done it with and I only did it the once and never even contemplated doing it again. I hope you all understand and can give me another chance. 

2 minutes ago, Omni_Vocal said:

Good luck on your quest .
i heard its 3 flags per profile.
if what u say is true then i guess u will take 1 to 2 flags.

if i was you i would move to PS4 because each trophie takes a photo. 

if u want more total score learn ratalaka games and stacks. 

I've only had one flag. I was just hoping to have access to the leader boards again without having to hide the game. My ocd is really bad seeing the separate lists with different points

1 minute ago, AJ_-_808 said:

You will have to hide the game to reappear on the leaderboards.  

Pretty much zero chance of having that flag lifted, especially since you freely admit to using a save file 

I didn't think it would benefit me lying. I thought maybe since It was for two trophies that whoever the admins are on here would give me the benefit of the doubt for the first time. If not, that's fine but it's worth a try as I use the site everyday and it would be nice to be back on the leader boards without having a different list to my ps4 list. 

27 minutes ago, The_Proctorious said:

I didn't think it would benefit me lying. I thought maybe since It was for two trophies that whoever the admins are on here would give me the benefit of the doubt for the first time. If not, that's fine but it's worth a try as I use the site everyday and it would be nice to be back on the leader boards without having a different list to my ps4 list. 

Benefit of the doubt for what? I dont think you know what that means. You openly admitted to fudging trophies, there is no doubt. Time to own up to your mistakes and accept the consequences of your actions. What makes you more special than all the other people begging to be put back on the leaderboards? 

• Like 1

If its just 1 game you can just hide the said game and you'll be back on the leader boards I think. But if you do it 2 more times, byebye for eternity.