Amazon lists Amazing Spiderman for Vita

Lady Lilith

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/08/01/the-amazing-spider-man-on-playstation-vita-outed-by-amazon/

theamazingspiderman1.jpg

If we were lesser men, we could have tried to put something hopeful in the title to this story like ‘Amazon France Outs a New Retail PlayStation Vita Game’, or if we weren’t as kind, something along the lines of ‘The PlayStation Vita is Getting a New Game…It’s a Port of a Port’.

No matter which way you look at this though, it isn’t very exciting news, withAmazon France outing The Amazing Spider-Man for PlayStation Vita. They give it a full price and October 30th release date (meaning North America might see it on October 29th), with a logical guess having the extra content found within the Wii U port being included in this port:

• Stan Lee Adventure Pack
  • Lizard Rampage Pack
  • Rhino Challenge
  • Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack
  • New suits

We’ve reached out to Activision about The Amazing Spider-Man on PlayStation Vita and we’ll let you know if we hear anything back.

If only I didn't just get this on Wii U...

Very boring game, returned it after an hour of playing, good for the Vita though, it needs all the help it can get right now, although a price cut is something that could help it as well but, Sony doesn't realize that..

How is £169.99 too expensive for a New Vita console, An 8GB memory card and 10 games including LBP Vita, Wipeout 2048 and Little Deviants?

How is £169.99 too expensive for a New Vita console, An 8GB memory card and 10 games including LBP Vita, Wipeout 2048 and Little Deviants?

That's $223, the price cut should be to $150 for the Vita alone.  As for that bundle, all those games you mentioned don't interest me.  And the cheapest bundle I see here is $250, and it only includes one game.

Edited by drummerklg

That's $223, the price cut should be to $150 for the Vita alone.  As for that bundle, all those games you mentioned don't interest me.  And the cheapest bundle I see here is $250, and it only includes one game.

Must be a little bit more expensive in the US but i would still pay $250 for a Vita any day