Milestone Services Question.

I can't connect for tracks, but I can get into multiplayer, but it loses connection to the host.

And just now the game crashed trying to second the second rave if the 450 series.

Might be one to sit on for a few weeks.

Edited by Xemik

3 hours ago, Asmund89 said:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us, we are aware of the issue and we forwarded all necessary data to our Dev team in order to investigate on the causes.

Thank you for your patience,
The Milestone Team

Response to my support ticket. ^

I'm willing to believe they made an honest attempt at fixing the problem yesterday. I think the problem is a lot larger than they realized though. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't fixed until some time next week. (I'm hoping it'll be fixed as soon as I send this, lol)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdh0921 said:

And.. apparently only needed 2 races to get the 30 races on a custom track. Got the Plat! Now hopefully someone else can take my spot on the servers :D

Well done man, congrats! ? and a sincere thank you for all the information and help you posted in this forum. I really appreciate the community members like you who go out of their way to help out on games like this that have relatively no trophy info. 

Guys, is the game not visible on your psn profile too? When i go to my profile and look at my games, monster supercross is not on the list. But when i go to the trophies tab,the game is present along with its trophies. Im already 47% percent on the trophies. Im just curious why its not showing up in my profile.

6 minutes ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

Guys, is the game not visible on your psn profile too? When i go to my profile and look at my games, monster supercross is not on the list. But when i go to the trophies tab,the game is present along with its trophies. Im already 47% percent on the trophies. Im just curious why its not showing up in my profile.

I just took a look at your profile, and I see the game at 47% on your profile. Maybe just needs a refresh, but it is there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

I just took a look at your profile, and I see the game at 47% on your profile. Maybe just needs a refresh, but it is there.

Thank you for replying. What i mean is the game is not showing on my profile on ps4, i guess this is normal? Bc i looked up some of my friends and the game is not shown on their profile too on ps4.but its visible on my tophies tab on ps4. 

Btw thanks for the great guide on the platinum.