would you say the online requires boosting?

RJP_X

haven't done online trophies in quite awhile in a game, i know you can win or lose the required 50 online matches. however i just started the game and jumped right into online and won the first match without even knowing how to play yet, and saw there were some awards for winning.

i wanted to know even if i lost the next 49 is there enough of the single player customized items or whatever they are that you need x amount of to avoid boosting the ones needed for winning?

yeah no need to boost, wish i did my online matches in ranked mode though because win or lose depending how you perform can give you points toward ranking up. which also gives you some customizable profile things you can use. hope i wont need them later lol. 

when they do the next online event on the 26th for a character item i'll probably do some ranked matches, but hope its not necessary. 

man, some of those side requirements in story mode are pretty rough. perfect wins, beating opponents in 30 seconds with gran torino, and 3 perfect guard winnings. i hope i'm out of the woods as i have been going one mission at a time and no more of those ones are left lol.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 24.12.2019 at 7:36 AM, RJP_X said:

yeah no need to boost, wish i did my online matches in ranked mode though because win or lose depending how you perform can give you points toward ranking up. which also gives you some customizable profile things you can use. hope i wont need them later lol. 

when they do the next online event on the 26th for a character item i'll probably do some ranked matches, but hope its not necessary. 

man, some of those side requirements in story mode are pretty rough. perfect wins, beating opponents in 30 seconds with gran torino, and 3 perfect guard winnings. i hope i'm out of the woods as i have been going one mission at a time and no more of those ones are left lol.

I think its easier with boosting, since there is alot of punks online that’ll just quit and the victory doesn’t count, this is why I freaking hate online trophies, why quit though it doesn’t show anywhere you lost, like I just need the online trophies and then i’m done with online

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Did it all in ranked matches without boosting, never took very long to find someone although there were times where I was rematching the same person multiple times.

Would definitely be quicker with boosting because you could set up 1 round matches, you have to do 2 rounds per match in the Unranked and Ranked playlists.

• 4 months later...