Friend via Police Chases

DrakeHellsing

Okay, I've done this twice now, yet, the friend is not showing up.  Is he suppose to show up whenever? Or is it after a set chapter he'll show up?

And when they mean get chased, is it just run until the police no longer chase you? As both times, the police didn't really try chasing me, so I could run off with ease.  So not sure if that still counts as escaping them or not.

For one of the friends "Shun Izaki", you need to stay at a fight longer  and you can hear a siren that the cops are incoming, also I escaped from the cops and it's safer to *not* have a friend with you in a fight so that he doesn't win it. He was the last friend I had to do and I was doing it in Premium Adventure. Hope that helps

Edited by Xx-Temo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xx-Temo said:

For one of the friends "Shun Izaki", you need to stay at a fight longer  and you can hear a siren that the cops are incoming, also I escaped from the cops and it's safer to *not* have a friend with you in a fight so that he doesn't win it. He was the last friend I had to do and I was doing it in Premium Adventure. Hope that helps

Yes, that is exactly what I did both times, but nothing happened with said friend showing up afterwards.  But I might try either later on in the story, or in the Premium side of it instead.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:47 PM, Xx-Temo said:

Or try to let the cop to hold you, then spam "X" when it appears and run away. That's how I got the friend initiated 

That happened to me once, but only cause I thought if I went back to them, I could get them to chase me properly.

But the friend's shown up now, Chapter 10 is when he appears after doing a few story related stuff (since it cuts off a few things for a bit of the story).  He appeared afterwards, so I was able to complete his stuff.

• Like 1