Unpurchased DLC in Trophy Advisor?

I know there is a "Show DLC" button and the fact that DLC trophies are added to the trophy list regardless if you actually buy it as long as you update your game, but for some games the DLC trophies show up in Trophy Advisor even when Show DLC isn't selected.

Examples:

All of Fallout 3 DLC

LittleBigPlanet 1 DLC (presumably All of it but I actually purchased the MGS DLC so I don't know)

FIFA 09 DLC

By comparison, none of the Uncharted 2 or 3 DLC show up in the Trophy Advisor unless I click Show DLC. Looking into it further, there is a separation of the "Base Game" and "DLC Pack" for those games but not the ones listed above.

Is there anyway to make that separation for the games above? It's pretty annoying to see the DLC trophies in the Trophy Advisor when I don't own that DLC.

I think those three games you have listed are before dlc was seporated between base game and each individual dlc. that might be the problem.

Yeah, WipEout HD is like that too (not that I'm complaining though - gave me a new trophy to go in the rarest trophy cabinet  :lol:)

Though, wasn't there a thread somewhere that let you report games that didn't have the DLC seperated so that Sly (or another mod) could seperate it?

I don't mind that there isn't a separation within the trophy list like it is for some of the other games, my issue with it is just them being in the trophy advisor itself. That separation is apparently the difference though.

If it's not separated on Sony's side, it won't be here, therefore the trophies won't be classed as DLC and will appear in the advisor.

As others have mentioned they were apparently working on doing separation of DLC going by this thread:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3849-missing-dlc-packs/

So I would assume it is possible to do "on site". And apparently I'm not the only one requesting it so it seems fitting for a "Site Feedback / Suggestion".