100% PSN game list?

18 hours ago, BlindMango said:

you can filter the games list by points and pages 133 -191 list all of the games with no platinum

Unfortunately, this doesn’t take into account platinum-less games with lots of DLCs, like Warframe, Hitman 1-2, some pinballs, which are on pages 1–4 and further.

• Like 2

There's also an old thread where people were just posting what non-plat games they were doing, but I forgot the link. 

I actually looked quite a lot for non-plat games last year, but really there's no list done nor easy way to find them. 

I do have quite a few on my profile, and there's the "Arcade Archives" games, you could always start by those...

As for games without plat but with tons of trophies, a few are:

Gems of War 

Warframe

Hitman 

Hitman 2 

King's Quest

The Walking Dead season 1

Edit:

I went through most of the "10 Things That I Hate About Games" event, because I it was when I was avoiding plats, and someone gave me the some links to other threads of similar nature, but can't find the post.. I'm leaving my initial tentative entry link, because it was mainly non-plat games.

But as you can see, it's quite hard to filter the games without plats from everything else.. 

By the way, why are you trying to look into non-plat games? (I know that there are a few possible reasons, and I have done the same in the past, but I am curious of what is making you go against the current trend). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

There's also an old thread where people were just posting what non-plat games they were doing, but I forgot the link. 

I actually looked quite a lot for non-plat games last year, but really there's no list done nor easy way to find them. 

I do have quite a few on my profile, and there's the "Arcade Archives" games, you could always start by those...

As for games without plat but with tons of trophies, a few are:

Gems of War 

Warframe

Hitman 

Hitman 2 

King's Quest

The Walking Dead season 1

Edit:

I went through most of the "10 Things That I Hate About Games" event, because I it was when I was avoiding plats, and someone gave me the some links to other threads of similar nature, but can't find the post.. I'm leaving my initial tentative entry link, because it was mainly non-plat games.

But as you can see, it's quite hard to filter the games without plats from everything else.. 

By the way, why are you trying to look into non-plat games? (I know that there are a few possible reasons, and I have done the same in the past, but I am curious of what is making you go against the current trend). 

I've recently gotten bored of platting games as of lately and I'm currently interested in indie games but a lot of them seem to be non-plat games. I've come across a list of them on a nother site but I much prefer to use this one.

13 hours ago, HIBIKI_REM said:

I've recently gotten bored of platting games as of lately and I'm currently interested in indie games but a lot of them seem to be non-plat games. I've come across a list of them on a nother site but I much prefer to use this one.

Ok, I understand. 

Well, going from memory, a few non plat games that I remember enjoying for some reasons are:

PS3:

Sam & Max (both series) 

Costume Quest and Costume Quest 2

Little Riddle Murder Files (Blue Toad Murder Files) 

Red Johnson's Chronicles and Red Johnson's Chronicles One Against All

Beyond Good and Evil 

Papo & Yo

The Cavern

PS4 (some are also on either vita or ps3) 

Child of Light

Hatoful Boyfriend (the Holiday Special felt weake) 

Never Alone 

Toten

Broken Sword

Journey 

Valiant Hearts

Unmechanical

I'm likely forgetting a few ? 

Some may have been eventually delisted too.. 

• Like 1