DLC causes missable trophy

Kallume

I encountered an issue last night with :bronze: Best Seller. Stranger Sins DLC gives you the ability to turn in Obsidian Research Notes instead of turning in the Silver Star book to the Astrologer. When you do this, he doesn't offer his next quest to give him a Gold Star book, which is related to the trophy. Don't turn in the Research Notes if you want that trophy!

Edited by Kallume
Added trophy link
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Well, i have encountered bug which is not allowing me to save game. Donkey is waiting for carrots and after refilling box they dissapear which leads me to situation where i cant make birgerato do singing three star event. Burgers are also unavalaible to buy at merchant. Also bodies are burnong for last few hours. Magnificient job :D

• Like 1

On 9.4.2020 at 0:52 PM, szkodi said:

Well, i have encountered bug which is not allowing me to save game. Donkey is waiting for carrots and after refilling box they dissapear which leads me to situation where i cant make birgerato do singing three star event. Burgers are also unavalaible to buy at merchant. Also bodies are burnong for last few hours. Magnificient job :D

Same I have a bug that I cant continue the main story (cause of dlc). So my savegame is broken.......I have to wait for a patch-.-

On 4/13/2020 at 1:25 AM, Pinselneo said:

Same I have a bug that I cant continue the main story (cause of dlc). So my savegame is broken.......I have to wait for a patch-.-

I was actually pretty lucky myself as i have finished game and i had only one trophy left from DLC. Made it with frogs (meatwise) and instantly uninstalled this buggy bit of software. Tried to contact with DEV but they are useless when it comes about customer service.