Skyforge Trohpies questions.

GardenOfSouls

Hello! I was looking into the Skyforge trophies area and noticed that are some really rare ones.

I would like to ask about 2 trophies:

1º) Elder God
Become an elder god.

How to do that and hot many time more or less.

2º) Death Dealers
Defeat Plague Ravager Imenad in the Reaper distortion.

How to do that and why there's almost anyone count do that.

And how much time take to plat it; And if you bought premiun/unlocked classes.

Many thanks for your time answering it!

I can tell you Elder God is so rare because of how tedious it is. Becoming an Elder God requires you first be an God and then moving on to finish all of the Halls of Elder God challenges, I don't know if you started playing but you'll know it when you see it. As for the Death Dealers trophy. It might be rare because it might be one of those missions that are in a random rotation. I haven't played in some time but rotations can be weekly or monthly, and this one might be monthly.

As for classes it was made harder. Before you can just spend 1 million gold to unlock them but now they use a difference more grindy currency to unlock. You can buy it with real money, and if you want a fast platinum you'll want to do that. I believe only 3 or 4 classes are unlocked automatically for you. As for time for platinum. Well that heavily relies on how much money you're willing to spend on this game. And with PVP being next to dead, so I hear, it may still even take a long time.

• Like 1

hello! 

Elder god, there is a lot of confusion about this trophy, since the requirements already changed a lot of overtime, as of right now its really easy and you can become an elder god in less than a month of work, you will need to max your temple of deeds, for that you need 6 avatar trophies, and you can now earn all 6 avatar trophies on the training avatar A5 since the latest update, so you don't have to bother with A10. In other words, there is nothing to worry about becoming an elder god.

death Dealers, is the hardest distortion mission in the game, first of all, there are 6 invasions in the game each invasion takes 8 weeks, as of right now the reaper invasion will be next week if you miss it in this invasion you will have to wait 40 weeks to show up again... now it's not like your going to boot up the game and you're able to join this since people will only invite high-level players or you will have to beg them for a carry.

the fastest time you can platinum this game is 24 weeks, (if you start next week) if you start any later it will take 48 weeks. if you play much you will have premium all the time so nothing is to worry about that, you can also always spark farm in PVP with a group, PVP is dead unless there is a happy hour then it will be active, so you can boost that.

• Like 2